rebuilt

(yenndo)Brandon's POV

I remember the names that the animatronic wrote on the paper and I know that animatronic is/are my friends so I decided to fix my friends.

I teleported back to the underground location and began to search for the parts I need, the first thing I found is a door which is open so I walk towards it and all I found was the scooper that me, Alice, Ella, bidybab, electrobab and the 4 minireenas fix then I look down and I could see the parts I need for Chris, Jason, Susie, Sophie and Alan so I pick up some pieces and teleported back to the old building and place it on the floor then I teleported back and grab the other pieces and teleported back again and put the pieces on the floor.

6 minutes later

After I finished grabbing all the pieces I need I teleported back at the underground location to find something I need to repair my friends with then my eyes landed on a tool box on a table so I went to it and grab it which I don't why is it there then I heard foot steps so I look around and found a person walking around so decided to teleport in front of the person and jumpscare it then I teleported back to the old building and I started to ask the animatronic to sit on the floor so I try to find a switch or a button to shut down the animatronic but it doesn't have a switch or button on it,"excuse me but can I take you apart while your awake?" I ask the animatronic, it nod me a yes,"ok this might hurt a little" I reply, I took the the animatronic apart piece by piece and then I began to rebuild my friends with the help of everyone else.

5 hours later

I place Chris on Jason's right hand that is a stump and I'm done,"wow they look exactly how we met them" Alice said to me,"hey Brandon I have a question?" Alice ask me,"what's your question?" I reply to her,"why can't you teleported all of us instead of them (she pointed at our friends that we fix) destroying themselves leaving in an elevator?" She questioned me,"well I can't because I don't have enough power to teleport everyone out the underground location" I reply to her,"also I could teleport our friends out of the location one-by-one but we were hiding I can't show myself in front of the people they'll just freak out" I continued,"oh right, sorry for asking that question if that makes you feel uncomfortable" Alice apologized me,"that ok, I don't mind if people freak out about me but I don't want people to be scared" I responded to her.

Alice walks to Alan and sits next to him because our friends that we fix are sitting on the floor then she lay her head on Alan's shoulder then she close hers until she has fallen asleep, I knew that Alice had a crush on Alan because she's always hanging out with him either with ours friends or just the 2 of them alone.

A few days later

It's been 3 days and our friends haven't woken up yet after we repair them so I look at them and suddenly I saw some movement on them then Sophie open her eyes then Chris, Susie, Jason and Alan,"well it looks like your all awake" I said to them,"did you fix us Brandon?" Sophie asked me,"well we all did" I reply to her, I look at Alan and he was just sitting there with Alice sleeping on his legs.

To be continued...