Dreaming

? POV

I have waited for a long time for this, my 1st plan is now complete. Now it's time for part 2 of my plan and it's only the beginning.

BonBon (Chris) POV

My friends and I are outside decorating our home at night cause there's a lot of people in the day and if anyone saw us then they'll either try to destroy us or obviously get scared and run away and that has happened for almost a week, while we're redecorating our home, I suddenly felt dizzy then everything slowly went black.

I woke up in..... My bedroom!? I look at my hands and it looks exactly like my hands before my death but how am I in my room back in my original body instead of my animatronic body... Hmm.

I was snap out of thinking when I heard the door open then my mother came into my room, "hello sweetie" my mom said, I got of bed and ran to her and hugged her, "you seem happy to see me, is something bothering you?" she ask calmly, "no" I replied, I let go of the hug then I heard a doorbell ring so I went downstairs, walk to the front door then I open it to see Jason, Susie, Sophie and Alan at the door.

They all went inside while saying hi/hello to me then they went to the dining table that has been set like a birthday party then my mom went to the dining table," happy birthday Chris" she said with all my friends, wait, if it's my birthday today then why my friends are in my house instead of circus baby's pizza world with me, what's going on right now?

I went to the dining table and sat on a chair and before my mom and friends sang happy birthday to me I ask them first, "I have a question... Why aren't we at circus baby's pizza world?" I ask them, "what do you mean Chris," Jason said, "We never heard about that place before," Susie said, I was shocked none of my friends and nor my mom knew about circus baby's pizza world, I started to freak out so I got off my chair then headed upstairs to my room then I close the door and lock it, I'm starting to lose my mind this is not right, this. Is. Not. Right.

I started feeling dizzy again, I feel like the room is spinning like it won't stop then fell on the ground and blacked out...

I woke up back in the abandoned house, back in my animatronic body and back with friends in animatronic form, I look around then I noticed that Jason was next to me sleeping then I realized that it was a dream but I don't think it's a dream it's like it's telling me something, well I hope to find out about my dream, I move closer to Jason and place myself in the arms of my boyfriend, I could feel Jason holding close, I started to feel sleepy then I drifted off into slumber.