After School

A/N
I am so so sooo sorry I haven't updated. My gf broke up with me a few months ago and my mom's boyfriend passed away... So please just be patient. I am so grateful for the reads.
JENNA'S POV
We walked out of the school, but I was looking at Teresa with shock all over my face. "Babe how could you do that?!?!" I ask. "She is one of the most powerful people in the city!" As we get in the car, I ask Teresa to look at her hand. It's slightly bruised but it looks fine aside from that. Thank you, medical core.

"Teresa what is wrong?" I asked after sitting in the school parking lot for ten minutes. "Baby, I can't let her treat you like this anymore! It's not okay!! She drove you to the edge! Not anymore. She knows what I'm capable of," Teresa says as we pull out of the parking lot an go towards her house.

We walk in the front door and her mom shouts from another room," What are you doing home?! You're supposed to be at school!" Teresa shouts back," Jenna is in a lot of pain from, ummm, running into a table!" she lies. We run to her room and lay on her bed. I don't know what's going to happen, but I know it's bad.

TERESA'S POV
"I'm going to punch that stuck up bitch in the face if she so much as utters one syllable to Jenna," I say to my mom. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. I just feel it. "Sweetie you have to let Jenna go to school. She is a big girl and you will be there," my mom says, a soothing tone to her voice. I know I need to let her go, but that doesn't mean I want her to go.

THE NEXT MORNING...

I take hold of Jenna's hand as we walk into the school. I am on the lookout for Melissa and her lap douche Chad. We make it all the way to class without a problem. Then guess who fucking shows up. "What the fuck do you want?" I glare at her. "I just wanted to welcome my friend emo back!" With that I decked her in the mouth.