The Agent.

A 21-year-old Sam and a 25-year-old Dean were just in a bar not far from the motel room, they were both drinking and trying to find another case to hunt some monsters. There was almost no one in the bar except for the brothers and the bartender. Until a gang had come into the bar, they look like they were just looking for trouble. One of the gang leaders went up to Sam and dean's table and said,

"Hey little bitches, get off of there, that's our booth." When Sam had heard this, he stood up to him and tried to talk it out because he doesn't want any trouble but it made the person angry and he punched Sam. Dean then got up and tried to punch the guy but he looked unfazed and the other guy grabbed Dean and was about to punch him then they heard the bell ring. There stood a girl, with a black pantsuit and with an umbrella.

"Now, boys. Leave the poor lads alone. They have done nothing wrong, to begin with." She said with a poker face.

"Why? Are you their little bitch?" The leader had spoken for the first time for this conversation and the gang laughed for 2 minutes before composing themselves.

She sighed knowing that this argument will lead to this nowhere, she then turned around to face the door.

The gang smiled and was about to punch the Winchesters but they heard something.

"Manners-"

Click!

"Maketh-"

Click!

"Man."

Click!

The gang turned around walked towards her slowly but stopped halfway.

"Do you know what that means?" She asked them politely.

She saw on the reflection of a picture that some of them had shrugged while the others had looked confused.

"Well, let me teach you a lesson then." She used the umbrella's hook to grab the glass that's half full of gin and threw it on the leader's forehead causing him to fall backward unconscious.

She then turned around to see the gang members looked shocked that their leader had been knocked out unconscious then they looked at her with eyes wide. Dean went ahead and help his brother, Sam, back on the seat as they start to watch the fight unfold.

"Are we going to stand around all day? Or are we going to fight?" She asked as she walked towards the gang.

One of the gang members tried to punch her but she used her umbrella dodge the punch and direct the punch to another gang member who then lost his tooth because of the punch. The others started to fight her but she dodged, kicked, and hit them with the umbrella. One of them tried to stab her but she used another member as protection so he stabbed him instead. She then started to proceed to fight and doge more punches, slices, and kicks from the gang members.

The guy who lost his tooth tried to stab her but she dodged and which made him fell to the bar which resorted him grab a bottle of beer and was about to smash her with it but she directed the point of her umbrella to him and it shot out a small electric rope and shocked the guy with it.

The brothers were both in awe as they watched the lady fight to defend them and herself as well. She then used her umbrella's hook again to grab someone's head and bump him to another gang member's head. After a few more punches and kicks were received by the members, the leader had stood up and tried to shoot her but she opens her umbrella to shield her from the attack and the bullets does not pierce through the umbrella and as soon as the pistol went out of ammo, she stunned him and he fell again.

She looked to the bartender and as he was about to call 911, she used her watch to shoot a dart at his neck that causes him amnesia, then the bartender fell on his counter and slept. The brothers looked at her and she smiled at them, put her umbrella down, and sat on one of the empty chairs after she poured herself a glass of Guinness. She sighed before drank some while the boys were still in awe.

"Sorry about that. You two looked like you were in a bit of a pickle so I thought I should step in." She said to them after drinking some and put it down on the table.

"Who are you?" Sam finally asked once he got over his shock.

"I will not tell you my real name, not yet. But you can call me Agent Elaine." She told them before she drank some more of the Guinness, it was very delicious. As expected from the statesman, since their business had grown over the years.

"Well, My name is Dean Winchester," Dean said to her.

"And I am Sam Winchester," Sam said next.

"I know who you are, the Winchester brothers? The family who had saved the country from monsters." She said after she finished her glass of Guinness.

There was silence for a few more until it was broken.

"Well, this was a lovely chat but I'm afraid that I have to go now. Here," She said as she grabbed something from her pocket and tossed it to Sam to which he caught it. The brothers looked at pendant but before examine it, she immediately said to them, "Keep the pendant on you at all times and you shall only use the pendant if you are in desperate help. If you really are, just says 'Oxfords not brogues', I shall see you again someday boys. "

she then stood up, blocked the bar, and left without a second glance.

They thought they really would never see her again.

Oh, how wrong they are.