The Owner

It was a windy afternoon.

Birds are singing so sweetly.

The sun shining so beautifully and radiantly.

Rose is taking a walk in the woods, it's her favorite pastime.

So peaceful, and wonderful, even in this cruel world.

She then sat down on a word down the wooden bench as she took a deep breath.

A smile graced on her lips then she positioned herself into a praying position.

As she prayed to the Lord to take care of her parents in heaven, she heard a rustle in the bushes.

She paused her prayer and stood up quickly with her silver gun out,

"Who's there?" She said out loud, urging for the person or creature to come out

The bushes rustled more, then 4 men came out of the bushes, one in a trenchcoat, the other, a dirty blonde, the younger ones, and another one, who is tall. The two are injured, while the other two aren't.

She just realized that the one in the trenchcoat is an angel and the younger one is a Nephilim because she can see their wings.

Until it dawned on her, these people are the Team Free Will.

Dirty blonde is Dean Winchester, Tall on is Sam Winchester, the younger one is Jack Kline and the trenchcoat angel is Castiel.

"What happened to you four?" she asked them, curiously and concerned.

"Well, we fought something and you don't want to know what it is," Dean said, as he got up and helped Sam up, while Castiel got up on all his own.

"Well then, what are your names?" She asked and that's when the four looked at her and was shocked at her beauty.

But then Castiel had his eyes widen a bit, and then he stated, "You're not fully human."

Sam and Dean looked at him quickly, as Sam asked Castiel, "What do you mean, Cas?"

"Because we can see her wings, Sam," Jack stated while still looking at her.

Then Dean and Sam look back at her, "You're a Nephilim?" Dean asked her.

"Nemphion, to be more accurate." She said back while still smiling.

"A Nephi- what?"

"A Nephion, I created the term myself, basically an offspring from a Cambion and a Nephilim, my mother was a Nephilim and my father was a Cambion. And I am the very first to exist, that is why you won't see me in research books." She explained to them, then she added, "Are you guys okay? Because if you are not, I can treat your wounds, I have my first aid in here, hold on." then she rummaged inside her backpack and got out the first aid kit.

She encouraged Sam and Dean to sit down on the bench.

Then she started to stitch up their wounds, and as she was doing that, she was asked a question by Sam, "Thank you, miss?"

"Rose, My name is Rose Esther Violet I. Diamond, but call me Rose." She said to them still focused on stitching up their wounds.

"My name is Sam Winchester, this is Dean Winchester, my big brother, that's Castiel (gestures to the trench coat wearing angel.) and that's Jack, (gestures to the Nephilim.)" Sam said as he winches a bit on the alcohol.

She nodded after she had done healing their wounds, she stood back up.

" Wait, if you're like a Nephilim, then why didn't you use your grace to heal us? " Dean asks her, just realizing that she is a Nephion

" If you must know, I'm hiding from both heaven and hell. They will either torture me and use me as a weapon or straight up kill me. So I must be out of their senses in any way possible. " She said as she turned around and started to walk away.

Sam and Dean immediately stood up, and Sam said, "Wait! Where are you going?"

"I am going back to my house, you guys can either go back to the motel or come with me," Rose replied to them.

The 4 of them looked at each other, having a silent conversation on whether to accept the offer or not.

"What's your address?" Dean asked Rose.

Rose turned around and smirked at the 4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impala had pulled by the garage of her house then TFW went out of the impala as dean locked the car. They started to walk in front of the front door of the house, and then Jack pressed the doorbell.

The door opened to reveal a man with a black suit and said to them,

"Welcome Sir Winchesters, Sir Novak, and Sir Kline, m'lady is waiting for you in her office, follow me." Then the butler leads the astonished 4 men upstairs to her office, where Rose is answering a call from the industry.

"-yes, of course... Mhm...-" She then looks at the 4 men with no expression on her face.

"Right, I will call you back." She said before she ended the call.

"Hello, boys, nice to see you again." She said to them as their eyes widen in shock.