[15] Nico

I've come to the conclusion that Will needs help. He seriously knows everything. Like any question on Greek Mytholgy and he has the answer. How does he even fit that in his brain? He told me if he fialed med school he wanted to teach astronomy and greek Mytholgy. Well, he'd teach Greek Mythology very well. Not only did he make the boring stuff interesting, but his passion made me passionate, and I don't even care!

"____________" Will read as we snugled on his bed. I enjoyed litsening to his voice impreshion of ht edifferent characters. "And that's the end of the chapter," Will concluded as he set a bookmark in place and set the Lighting Theife, on his nightstand.

We'd begun sleeping in his bed since mine was way too small and eversince sleeping together at the camping trip and when I was sick, it had become a routine.

"Night," Will told me, kissing my cheek beofre turning the lamp off.

I mumbled a tired, goodnight to him too before curling my fingers around his back and drifting to sleep.

I woke up to a rush of pleasure so fast I felt like someone had jump started my heart. My body shivered and I grogily opened my eyes to see Will pulling away with a cocky smile I wanted to kiss off his face.

"I figured htat would work," He smirked.

To my suprise, I didn't kick him, instead I rolled over and dragged him with me. I was too tired to deal with my dork today.

"Come on, Sunshine. We ahve to get ready, Biology at 8:15 in the Health building. Room 121."

"Only you owuld memorize htat," I slurred, closing my eyes.

Will responded by kissing behind my ear againa dn I yelped, shoving him away.

"God, Solace, this is like abuse!"

"It's seven thirty! You have to elarn to get up early in the mroning," Will said, grabbing my hands and dragging me up.

I stumbled around leaning on Will as I forced msyelf to wake up. Once I'd sat down at the breakfast bar, Will slid a mug of coffee.

The drink was refreshing, shocking but pleasurable. Basically the same effect as when Will kissed my sensitive spot except the fact that it stayed in my system for longer then five seconds. Coffee was like drinking Will's kisses. And that; my frineds, is how you know you're still very loopy and tired.

After I showered, dressed and threw everything into a backpack, I yawned for the last time and rubbed my eyes. My coffee jumpstarter worked well and I unhooked my keys then tied my shoes.

"Drive separate or together?" Will asked.

"If it's together will you be sining country the entire time?" I asked dryly.

"Not the whole time."
"Well that's reassuring."

I ended up with Will in his truck somehow listening to Country music with the windows roled down. King sat in the back, sticking her head out the window and wagging ehr tail. She had her service dog vest clicked into place.

"We share Biology class, which lot should I park in to be cloest?" Will asked.

"Parking Lot C, what class do you have after?"

"Thanatology, then Anatomy 2 with you and art," I replied, having memorized everything already. Yes, yes, I know I teased Will about knowing what room the Biology class was in, but he's my boyfriend. I'm allowed to tease him.

"Thanatology? Sounds like so much fun."

"One time my professor tricked everyone into thinking he accidentally stabebd a dead body while on an observation deck. He even showed us a picture but it turns out that was just one of his students who got expelled. It was a good way of teaching us not to interfere," I recalled flatly. "It was fun."