Stage 1 Day 2

I woke up, this time with full memory on what happened before I blacked out. Only this time when I woke up, I was outside in a forest. And I also realized, I saw crystal clear without my glasses. I didn't have to blink my eyes to adjust or anything, I could just, see.
There was a note in front of me. I'm guessing it's from the scientist, I tried to imagine the scientist voice as I read this like in the movies.

"Welcome to our native forest, Usura. This will be your main place to be. The syringe that you were injected with contains a series of..." Blah blah blah, boring stuff here and there, ah. "This experiment is a study of stages. Now, there are two ways this can end or go through. One, the stages will occur in order. Or two, depending on a strong emotion is what your stage will most likely be. All stages last a day, and your first stage is neutral. Why, when, and where you wish to go is all up to you." Well that's just great, they leave me in their forest and abandon me with nothing but a note. I stand up and look for anything else, all I find is a color wheel. On the back it reads,"Primary and secondary colors will be the main emotions, colors in between shall be similar emotions of that category."

I put the color wheel in my pocket, along with the note. I looked around my surroundings. The grass was violet, the trees were a pail dust brown, leaves a dark purple. The majority of the forest was composed in shades of purples, browns, and pinks. I journeyed further in the woods, or at least what I thought was further in the woods. Trees slowly became a bit taller than 30 feet. Light was scarce.

I walked over to some tide pools, some were normal pools of water, some light and dark shades of purples. I went over to a simple pool of water. A thin, curled, purple velvet, stripped plant grew around the edge of the water.

I sat on the edge of the water and looked at my reflection. Short, straight, jet black hair. I looked closer in my reflection. I had grey eyes instead of my clear, black eyes.

Stage one, neutral.