Detention

Leanne Brown

i woke up to the loving sound of my little brother screaming in my ear "LEA WAKEY WAKEY DADDY MADE BREAKFAST!!" i looked at Karson and glared at him "go away squirt" he got off my bed and ran off to who knows where. I got up off my bed and walked to my closet to get my clothing for the school day.

- Nirvana crop top

- White High waisted shorts

- black knee high socks

- black doc martens

- black tattoo choker

I walked into the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and left two stands of hair hanging on the side of my face. I put on eyeliner, filled in my eyebrows, and put on mascara i looked in the mirror and smiled Good enough. I walked downstairs and saw Karson and my dad already eating.

"hello dad"

"hey Leanne you look nice today"

"i tried for you"

"yeah but your shirt and shorts are out of dress code"

"oh well i look good today im not changing"

"Leanne you're going to get in trouble"

"and your point is?"

"never mind just go eat"

"yes sir"

I smirked because once again i win this battle against him, i walked into the kitchen and saw he made pancakes with chocolate chips in them just the way i like them. I grabbed four and got some orange juice then walked back to the table.

"hows school been Leanne"

"the same i mean last week i didn't go to detention as much as i usually do"

"well thats good how about you Karson"

"its going great but some kid stole my crayons so i punched him and i got in trouble"

"Karson that's a dumb reason to get in trouble"

"Leanne don't influence violence"

"but dad"

"no Leanne anyways hurry up and eat so i can drop you guys off"

"alright"

I hurried up and ate my breakfast then went upstairs to get my bag for school. I walked back downstairs to see Karson all ready to go but no father.

"Karson where's dad"

"he went to get his stuff"

"oh alright come on lets go to the car"

"but you don't have his keys"

"i know how to get in his car"

"okay let's go Lea"

We walked to my father's car and i took out a bobby pin and started picking the lock to the car, after 5 attempts i unlocked the drivers door and unlocked the rest of them.

"one day dad's gonna get mad and ground you"

"he always gets mad at me Kars"

"i know"

"now shh be a good boy and be quiet"

"okay Lea"

After waiting for ten minutes he finally walks out fairly pissed off and i just smiled like i always do.