Unknown Feelings

Leanne Brown

I got up from the comfort of my bed and went to my closet to get ready for the school day.

- Plain white crop top

- black high waisted shorts

- black knee socks

- red plaid flannel

- grey ankle boots

- black choker

I wrapped the flannel around my waist and went straight to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and left two stands one on both sides of my head and curled them and then tied on a black bandana. I put mascara on, eyeliner, sparkly black eyeshadow, and light pink lipgloss. I looked at my reflection and smiled, i walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to be greeted by my little brother Kars. He gives me a toothy grin and runs up the stairs to give me a hug.

I grabbed his hand and made our way downstairs to eat some breakfast. When we reached the bottom of the steps Kars lets go of my hand and runs off to my father and clings to his legs. I couldn't help but smile at how cute Kars was.

"Dad, thanks for making me leader of the homecoming set up"

"Anything for you Leanne I just want you to be happy"

"I'm beyond happy I'm excited for it"

"Do you have a date yet"

"Um... No but I don't really want one"

"I hope Johnson asks you Leanne"

"Father he's just a friend"

"That doesn't stop me from wanting you guys together I mean your mother was my best friend"

"I remember when you told me the story about when you guys first met"

"We were hopeless romantics"

I looked at my father as he smiled at the memory of my mother. There were times where I missed her but there were also times were I couldn't give two shits about her. I grabbed an apple and some eggs that my father made. I walked over to the table and poured syrup on my eggs earning me a weird look from Kars "sissy that's gross" I looked at him and smiled "it makes it sweeter" my dad chuckles and just smiles. I miss those time where we would just laugh and not have a screaming fest. I finished my breakfast and grabbed my bag. I kissed Kars and my father on the cheek "have a good day Kars and be good and see you at school dad".

I walked out to my car that looked brand new even though I've had it for only 2 years and crashed it 5 times. I smiled at how well the guys fixed my car and did a free paint job, I opened the car door and put my keys in the key slot and turned it. I backed out of my driveway and headed straight to school. Before I knew it I was parking in my reserved parking spot the sign said Principal's Daughter's Parking Spot it was a nice mint green sign considering the fact that I chose the font, color, and wording. I walked into the school building and spotted Jack Johnson putting flowers in my locker, you tried to be slick Johnson but you didn't succeed.

I walked quietly to Johnson and jumped on his back causing him to stumble forward and I landed on him. He mumbled a few cuss words then rolled over to make it where i was sitting on his stomach.

"Really Leanne"

"Yes really Johnson"

"Why did you do that you usually don't come here at this time"