P1

Merida stood on the dock connected to the kingdom, which was gonna be hers, the waves rolled into the wood lightly. She waited, it was going to be dark soon, thats when he would come.. Jack, Jack frost, he took people away, not kidnapping, but to a better place. There was a ship on the water, headed right towards her, it was about 50 yards out. It got closer and closer, once it reached the dock, she noticed the lack of people. She jumped on the boat, 2 figures appeared in front of her..

A boy and a girl, the girl held a lantern, she pulled it up to her face, the dull light igniting her features, she had greenish blue eyes, a slim body,wearing a pink dress, with purple basically all over, her hair took up most of the ship. She has a small nose, with freckles on her pink cheeks, she smiled, and walked forward "Im Rapunzel.. you are?" Merida looked her in the eyes "Merida."

"Well i love your hair." Rapunzel smiled, and something poked out from her shoulder, a small green chameleon. Merida looked at the little green thing, Rapunzel looked down at her shoulder "Oh this is Pascal."

Jack walked closer to the to, his features now present, he had white hair that was just air blown, a blue sweatshirt with brown pants, but a large curved stick. His eyes were enchanting, the perfect ice blue to compliment his white skin, Jack put out his hand, Merida grabbed it and they shook hands "Im Jack." "Merida."

"Well i guess we better get moving before anybody notices your missing." Merida nodded, and the boat started to move, Merida sat down. The only light they had left was the lantern Rapunzel had, Merida pulled her bow off of her back and set it on the floor, same with her arrows.

Rapunzel walked over and sat down next to her, "Why did you run?" Meriida shrugged "i guess im scared of the responsibility." Rapunzel quirked her brow in confusion "what type of responsibly?"

"Im supposed to take over the kingdom, im the princess." Rapunzel's eyes went wide, and she said "woah.. i didnt think you to be a princess." Merida chuckled lightly "well thanks. what about you?"

"I was trapped in the same tower my whole life, so i decided i would sneak out and run away from my mom.." Merida's eyes widened and said "was your mother keeping you there?" Rapunzel nodded, "ya, she always told me the world was a dangerous place for a young girl like me."

Merida looked at the water, then back at her, "Well how old are you?" "18, today is my birthday as a matter of fact." Rapunzel sat proudly, "Well i dont have a gift, but happy birthday." Rapunzel smiled, "what about you? how old are you?"

"Im 20." Merida smiled, "Do you have any siblings?" Rapunzel shook her head no, Merida chuckled "lucky, my 3 little brothers are wee devils." Rapunzel smiled "thats awesome, besides the devil part.. how old are they?"

"They are all 3 triplets and there 8.." Rapunzel stood up and yelled "Island!" Everyone turned to look over, there was an island, it was a large one thats for sure. Merida smiled, she wanted to go there, there was then a loud whistle on top of them.

They all 3 looked up, it was a black figure that could fly, it whistled again as it moved again, in a large blue flash it then disappeared. The wind caused the boat to move over, the figure landed on the island, everyone on the ship fell over, Merida sat up and said "Im going to that island."

Jack stood up, with a stern voice spoke "no." Merida grabbed her bow, with arrows, and walked closer to him, fear striken in his eyes, she then said "take me to the island now." He nodded, "but im not taking my boat there."

He pulled out a little orb from his pocket, he then threw it at the water, and a flat portal appeared on the water, she smiled there was a forest on the other side, she turned around "Good luck finding where you wanna go."

Merida then jumped into the portal, and came out the other side, the forest was black, the grass wet with a little bit of morning dew, she saw a dirt path leading north east, to the highest area. She started to walk down the path that went through the forest, there were a few weird things, glowing eyes, burnt trees, and large foot prints...

She kept walking, it was almost sunrise.. The sun started to come up through the woods, a large village was right ahead, there were people all over the place. She hid in the tree line, there were dragons.. The village people were Vikings, and they didnt try to kill the dragons... Instead they took care of them as if they were family, Merida has heard of this place.. It was Berk, they didnt kill dragons, they rode them instead.

She smiled, something then slammed into the back of her legs, she was pushed into the tree. Merida turned around to look, it was the black figure she saw last night, it had green cat like eyes, a long body, but an even longer wing spance, on his tail he had a red cloth that connected to him, led by a wire that connected the saddle. Merida slowly pulled out her bow along with an arrow, she pointed it at the dragon.

The dragon then jumped on top of her, roaring in her face, she looked up the dragon in fear, a voice then rang out in front of her. "Toothless get off of her." The dragon growled once more in Merdia's face, but then climbed of, a hand was then in front of her, she grabbed it and the person pulled her up.

Her eyes connected with the young mans, he had shortish brown hair with a few braids her and there,bright green eyes, and freckles ranging everywhere, and a litte scar on his chin, he had black armor with some red like the dragon. Merida put her bow away, and she looked at the boy again he spoke lightly "im hiccup." Merida smiled "Im Merida.."