P2

Recap:

Merida smiled "Im Merida.."

 Hiccup nodded at her response, he pointed down to Toothless and said "This is Toothless, he means no harm." Merida bent down next to him and smiled at him. "Ya i saw that when he tackled me." Hiccup chuckled "well it wasnt smart to pull a weapon on him." 

Merida sighed, he was right, "well i guess your right.." Hiccup shrugged, "it happens, wanna come to the village, you look like you can use some where to sleep." Merida nodded her head "I've been walking all night.. im really tired..."

"You can have my bed... ill be down at the lodge, ill wake you up later." Merdia nodded, her mind fuzzy from lack of sleep, she wandered over to the bed and laid down. She heard a slight chuckle, and then a door close slowly. Her eyes slowly drifted away, she fell into sleep...

Merdia woke up by a loud scream, she sat up startled by the voice, her fist went flying into the face of who woke her up, they landed on the floor with a thud. She looked down moving her monstrous hair, Hiccup was on the floor rubbing his cheek, which was now bright red. She laughed "sorry Hiccup, you cant startle me like that this early..." 

"First off its five p.m. at least, and note taken." He pulled himself up, "there is dinner ready at the lodge.." Merdia jumped out of bed, and ran out the door, but then realized she had no idea where she was going, Hiccup stood in the doorway.

"Lead the way.." Merida referenced with her hands, Hiccup didnt move, "not until you apologize." Merida dropped her arms, and rolled her eyes "for what?" Hiccup pointed up to his cheek, "how about my bruised cheek."

Merdia put her hands on her hips "that was your fault." He scoffed and smiled "my fault? i have a lt of things that are my fault, but this, isnt one of them." Merida shrugged "this could be one of them. but im not apologizing."

"You are stubborn." He smiled, she winked "dont you forget it' They both laughed "fine, only cause im hungry too, lets go." They both started to walk towards the large lodge, they both walked in and everyone stared at them, Merida looked at herself "is there something on me?" 

Hiccup shook his head "no, they do this everytime someone new walks in." Merdia looked up "its cause I'm Scottish isnt it" Hiccup laughed, "no its not cause your Scottish, maybe its the bright red hair."

"Hey, just judge the hair just cause you dont have it.." They both smiled, and sat down at a table in the back, a man sat a pate of chicken legs, beef, and pork down in front of them, Merida grabbed a plate and grabbed as much food as she could. Hiccup did the same, they started to devour the whole plate of food, once it was all good they sat there. 

"So Hiccup whats it like being cheif?" He shrugged "hard, yet easy." He looked at Merida "what about you? i didnt learn much about your background, why dont you share."

"Um.. not much to talk about, run away princess, 3 younger brothers," Hiccup stopped her "wait? run away princess?"  Merida nodded "yea?"

Hicucp stood up and started to pace back and forth "oh no, oh crap, oh no." Merdia stood  up "what?" He stopped pacig and turned to look at her "your country is going to think we kidnapped you. you have to go home, or get a message out," She shrugged "why should it matter, as long as they dont find me."

"Your country can show up here at any moment," She shook her head "believe me they wont, they dont even care about me."

Hiccup scoffed "your the freaking princess, soon to be queen. they care about you." Merida sat down "shoot i never thought of that.." She stood up again and said "look if we can get the message out who would you send?" Hiccup pointed to a young man in the back "he is one of our fastest riders."

"Kid come here." The kid ran up to Merida, "ya?" she thought "here, get a peice of paper and remember this." he nodded "im okay, im safe where i am, love merida.  go to Dunbroch"

The young boy nodded and ran out into the darkness. Merdia looked over at Hiccup "everything is going to be alright, okay?" Hiccup stopped pacing "lets hope it is."

Someone from the back of the room called out "cake!!" Hicucp and Merdia both rushed to the voice and saw a white cake sitting there, they grabbed the cake and ran to the table, pulling out forks they chowed threw the cake. Merdia laughed as she looked up at Hiccup, a white mustache on his upperlip, he laughed and pointed at her. Another mustache, they both chuckled, and used their fingers to wipe it off.

Hiccup started to get tired as the night went on, Merida sat there at the foot of his bed as he drifted into sleep trying to carry out the conversation, until he was fully out. Merdia smiled "night Hiccup.."