Sleeping through tests

(Your P.O.V)

Everyone else is gone. I'm glad I done that spinning axe kick, but I need to relax with the My Hero Academia references.
"Regular F/N L/N has passed the exam." The announcer announces. I'm gonna sleep.

(Khun's P.O.V)

Looks like Y/N also passed. That's interesting. He's a regular on the second floor but has the strength of a ranker. Could he be a irregular, like Urek Mazino? Unlikely, he doesn't display shinsu but super strength. He's one weird kid.

A few days later - the next test

(Your P.O.V)

Me, Rak and Akryung have passed their tests, so only Bam and Khun need to pass, but they're on opposite teams so it's hard. Later, Hansung Yu and Lero-Ro are watching the testers and those who passed watch. By the looks of it, Khun is using his usual dick tactic of blackmailing to get in charge. I have a feeling he's just playing them to get what he wants. I see their plan is to lure the ranker to a trap. This is gonna be boring, I'm gonna sleep.

An entire test later

"Y/N, time for you to leave." Hansung Yu commanded. I stood up and ask,
"Who won?"
"Team B."
"Ok, bye."
"Bye." I walk out to see Hoh and Michelle Light (I think) being carried on beds and I see a red haired girl with a eyepatch walk away. Wait....that eyepatch....
"Excuse me, by any chance are you that girl with the perverted black tights by any chance?" I ask. What a perfect greeting.
"I'm not perverted, and the names Hwaryun."
"Yeah right, and Y/N."
"Bye then."
"Bye, enjoy pornhub!" She clenches her fist and walks away. What a perfect conversation!

I hop in my room and sleep for 2 whole days.

(Bam's P.O.V)

I just told Khun my plan, but it's gonna be hard.
"Hey Bam." A voice yells, that's Y/N.
"Hey Y/N, where have you been?" I ask,
"Sleeping."
"Ok, by the way. Hoh's funeral is today if you want to come." I announce,
"Who's Hoh?" He asks,
"The guy with the blond hair and the red horn."
"Oh him, I'll go. Got nothing better to do."
"Ok."

Later on

(Bam's P.O.V)

"Thanks for attending Hoh's funeral, I know it must of been hard." I thank Rachel, but she starts to tear up, "sorry, I upset you! Or does your wound hurt?"
"I abandoned you." She announces, "I was desperate to see the stars. You were clueless and weak. You were in my way. It annoyed me how you persistently followed me around regardless. I'm....... IM NOT THE RACHEL YOU LOVED ANYMORE!" I was speechless. Silence fills the area until she lifts her head up and says, "so....... you can abandon me too."

"Don't mind if I do!"

A voice yells behind me as I see Y/N kick the wheelchair up to the sky with Rachel on it. "Now, that felt good!"