|Part 2| H O U S E

All the art that is shown is mine. This one will be way shorter because as you can see Outpost had a lot of other characters to introduce.

H O U S E

~At The House~

The place was empty for a moment. Until the front door slammed open. A girl then came skipping in with her parents behind her. That little girls name was Suzet. Suzet was a very jumpy and happy kid her parents were Sheepy and Penny who both were always on her side. Suzet: When is school??? I want to meet new kids again." Penny: I know you do but- school isn't gonna open in months so you'll just have to wait." Suzet: Alright fine." She said with disappointment. Suzet: Why is school closed again-." Penny: Because- well for safety reasons they just need to examine the place for any infection signs-." Sheepy: Yeah What she said-." Penny looked at Sheepy then raised an eyebrow. Sheepy: Wut?" Penny: Just thinking- anyways Suzet you go play with idk- George!" Suzet: He nEvEr wants to play, he says he is to oLd for that U-U." Penny: Um- ok then- oh well look at the time you need to go to bed." Suzet: Aww man." Sheepy: Yes now go to sleep and Me and Penny will go kiss you goodnight." Suzet: Ok!" She said then skipped to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she came out she was in pajamas also. Then she jumped into bed and slept. Penny looked at Sheepy while Suzet was asleep. Sheepy: Why do you always raise and eyebrow at me- just asking." Penny: I'm not sure-." She said then blushed but quickly went upstairs before Sheepy could see. Sheepy: O.O"

Sorry it's short as you can see there isn't much character to introduce in the house lol- Anyways I'll show you Suzet!

Here she is! UwU

Enjoy! Next chapter is not the station (Because only mother pig is there), is The gallery/metro (Cause Bunny x Doggy lol-)