| you should be with him |

It's been a month. A month where Kio and I haven't talked whatsoever. It's the longest we've gone without talking. Even that month before Valentine's day we were still talking, but our last messages were on May 2nd, we are June 4th. Quite frankly, I missed him.

I put my phone in my purse, fixing my hair before walking to my car

I put my phone in my purse, fixing my hair before walking to my car. I turned my music up, Jaden's song Angels & Demons blasting through the speakers. The café was a 15 minute drive from my house, so I jammed out to Jaden, Ruel and Harry Styles before getting there. I smiled at Kio as I pulled into the parking. He had already got us a drink. "They were out of coffee." He grinned handing me a strawberry and banana smoothie.  I sat down in front of him, putting my purse on the chair beside me. "So, How's you and Jace?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"We've been okay, not great but okay."

"I'm surprised you're still with him after what happened at Char's party. He literally degraded you in front of 50 people."

"Yeah you're right but, he's been better, we have been seeing things better." I smiled. Kio and I sat down, and talked for what felt like hours. "You know Kio, I missed this. I miss us." I grinned taking a sip of my smoothie. I looked to him, there seemed to be something on his mind. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Coco, uhm." He was mumbling something but I didn't quite catch anything. "I'm glad you're with Jace, you should be with him. He makes you happy." 

"There's more that you wanted to say than that."

"We can't be friends anymore."

"Oh..." I sighed. "Why?" Losing Kio, even friendship wise hurts like a bullet. It's like losing a part of me. 

"Coco, This is Olivia, My Girlfriend." He continued, nodding towards the girl walking out of the café. Olivia was gorgeous. 

"You must be Coco." She looked annoyed. I couldn't quite care about her, but the fact Kio wants to drop me to keep his relationship with her hurts like hell.

"Give me a second babe, I'll be back." Kio smiled kissing her cheek as he walked into the café leaving Olivia & I alone.

"You're beautiful." I smiled to her.

"Don't be fake, I know you still love Kio." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Anyways angel, We have a date to go to, tell my boyfriend that I'll be in the car." She smiled patting my arm.

-
Olivia's a bit of a bitch but oh well