Chapter 2 Histore, Results, New Home, And Arfoire's Attack

Y/N POV

We were walking to Neptune's home on the way they asked what it was like back in my world and I just explained to them what it's like from my perspective.

Y/N: So you really want to know more about the world I come from?

Neptune: Yeah! what's I like over there?

Y/N: There's more continents over there more cities and population for men and women is balanced.

IF: No way.

Y/N: It's true

Neptune: So there's no Histoire there?

Y/N: when you said histoire there is one there but that one was ehh different.

Compa: what do you mean different?

Y/N: Well there was Fredbear and Springbonnie at the time when we were open then 5 new animatronics arrived and they were different there were like humanoid versions though.

Neptune confused: what do you mean?

Y/N: How to put it the first one was a purple hair girl one the second girl had a brown hair the third girl had blond hair and the forth girl had black hair the fifth girl had blond pigtails but she was small and was sitting on a book I think the person who sent 5 had names the paper it said Neptune,Blanc,Noire,Vert and Histoire.

Neptune excited: That's us and that's just like histoire.

Y/N: Although this Histoire was hand held and a little younger.

Neptune surprised: that's gotta be a mini Histy.

Y/N: That explains the odd nicknames they gave her. But apart from all that do you guys wanna hear a joke?

IF: If it's better then the jokes Nep makes sure.

Compa: yessy.

Nepgear: I would like to hear one.

Neptune: sure go for it.

Y/N: hmmm here's a good one and it's friendly what does BonBon like to eat for dinner?

IF: umm Carrots

Compa: Hmmm Grass?

Nepgear: Hmmm baby food

Neptune: Hmmm carrot pudding?

Y/N: BonBon likes to eat Eggplants for dinner.

Nepgear: Hey that was friendly.

IF: Good one.

Compa: I like it.

Neptune: that was an okay joke.

Y/N: Ya know I always wondered why haven't I tried to take the suit off?

Nepgear: That's actually a good question.

Neptune: Good point.

Compa: I was thinking about something.

IF: Like what?

Compa: What does he really look like without the costume?

IF: I've been wondering about that too.

Y/N: well Neptune do you think we should do a Time Skip together?

Neptune: hey that what I wanted to do. But since you asked nicely I let you do with me on 3.

Neptune: 1

Y/N: 2

Neptune and Y/N: 3 time skip

Time Skip ( For obvious reasons.)