Chapter E

Third pov

The ambulances drove away with both the girl and Bryan. The girl was relatively fine, just a few burns here and there. Bryan however, it was bad. There were 3rd degree burns all over his back, if you looked close enough you could see his spine. His hands were burn to a crisp and his arms were badly damaged. The paramedics couldn't lay him on his back so he laid on his stomach while the paramedics did their best to clean the wound on his back. Half way through the ride to the ambulance he had lost consciousness. John and Davis rushed after the ambulance towards the hospital.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and rushed Bryan to emergency surgery. John and Davis rushed into the hospital to see Derpy-Chan and Otso standing by the front desk. John rushed past the two and straight to the lady at the front desk.

"Hello sir, how may I help you today?" the lady asked kindly.

"I'm here for Bryan Devil, how is he?" john asked impatiently.

"sir, he was just rushed into emergency surgery, I am unsure about his current state." the lady replied.

Davis, Derpy, and Otso sat in the lobby while john paced back and forth. It wasn't like he was the only one nervous however. Davis was terrified for Bryan; he had heard what happened from john after lefty had informed john. Otso and derpy just knew, because interdimensional beings and all that. They sat there in those uncomfortable chairs for hours in unease. When the doctor came in with the news everyone sprung up from their seats as john stopped pacing.

"I have good and bad news, worse than good." the doctor replied grimly.

"first, is he okay?" john interrupted.

"we are unsure on whether or not he will make it, he has a pretty nasty burn on his back and seems to be temporarily paralyzed from the waist down. His left eye in permanently blind due to burn damage and debris. His arms are littered in scratches and burns, we had few donor sights to acquire skin from to help heal the wound, so we focused on his back, we were able to save his hands though the nerves there were destroyed." the doctor described Bryans condition.

"what are his chances?" Davis asked.

"little to none, I would say goodbye while you still can, you still have time too, that's the good news." the doctor left after that leaving the four alone.

"Damnit Bryan you idiot!" john yelled through gritted teeth.

"let's just go see him while we still can, alright john?" Davis attempted to calm his friend.

"come on, this is his room." Otso informed opening the door to room 198

They walk into the room in silence and make their way the other side of the room. There on the bed laid Bryan. Covered in bandages and exposed part of burned skin. His hair was a tangled mess with hints of ash in the mess. He was being slightly lifted from the bed as to avoid putting pressure on his back. The nurse who was watching him looks up to see the four guest and stands.

"I'm sorry" she said as they left the room.

"john, Davis?" a voice called from the bed.

"Bryan!" john rushed to the bed as Davis followed.

Otso and derpy left the room to go tell the animatronics the news.

"Bryan what were you thinking!?" John yelled.

"I wasn't, I just..." Bryan paused.

"Just WHAT?" John yelled again.

"John calm down, I know your upset, but there's no need to yell." Davis convinced John.