Chapter V

(Enjoy the picture and check out my deviant art. greenblade1201 )

Third pov

Date: --/--/20-- 4:06 am

Bryan woke up in a cold sweat and unable to catch his breath. He had that same dream yet again, and he was beginning to get worried. He sat up from his bed and looked towards his nightstand to see the plush still there looking at him.

"That thing creeps me out a bit, honestly." He said to him self and he left his bed.

Throwing on a pair of jeans, sneakers, a white T-shirt, and his signature red jacket he walked out of his hotel room and out the building. He walked around the park and looked at his phone to see the time.

" 4:32 am" He read aloud to himself, shoving his phone back into his pocket.

Checking the rides and shops he found himself at the small entrance to the expanded area. He walked through and moved towards the renovated pizzeria, gazing upon the exterior of the building. As he stared at the entrance he saw himself standing there, as if in a lucid dream. He noticed he looked smaller and was with other kids. Each of the kids had a plush of one of the animatronics, a Bonnie, Freddy, Chicka, Foxy, And a Fredbear plush. As he looked at himself however, he held a spring Bonnie plush. He blinked and the hallucination had disappeared.

As he looked at the same spot he felt something on his face. His hand touched his check to feel what it was. Tears made it's way down his face. He looked at his hand in confusion.

"why am I crying?" He asked himself.

Using his sleeve to wipe them away, he heard footsteps behind him. A moment of deja vu hit him and he turned around to see Rockstar Foxy behind him.

"What are you doing here and are you... Crying?" Rockstar Foxy asked.

"Foxy! What are you doing on?" Bryan asked startled.

"I could ask you the same thing, sorta." He started," now wanna talk about why you were crying?"

Bryan looked back towards the pizzeria's entrance as if expecting to see that scene again, "honestly, Foxy, I don't know. I saw something."

" what did you see?" Foxy asked curiously.

" I saw myself and five others, but we were all kids. They each were holding a plush. Even I was holding a plush." Bryan answered vaguely.

" What plushies were they holding?" Foxy asked again.

" you guy's, and a Fredbear plush. I had a Spring Bonnie one though." Bryan described.

Foxy looked at Bryan as if he saw a ghost, " maybe we should get you back to your hotel room."

Bryan agreed and they headed off back to the hotel. Bryan looked at his phone and read 5:01 am. He said bye to Foxy and took a seat on the edge of his bed. His eyes moved towards where the plush was and froze in shock.

There, right next to the Fredbear plush, was the spring Bonnie plush he saw in his hallucination. He reached over and grabbed the plush from the night stand. He looked up and grabbed the Fredbear plush as well and analyzed the two plushies.

"Where the heck did this one come from?" He lifted the spring Bonnie plush and looked at the Fredbear plush, as if expecting it to answer.

He tossed them on the bed and went out to the balcony. Leaning on the glass fence, he looked out on the court yard of the hotel. He stayed there for a while before letting out a long sigh. He looked at his phone one last time to read the time.