twenty-four

theyloveimann: I don't got a job bitch, I am a job 😘✨

lilskies, yuyuyuri, gmtobizzy and 144k more people liked this photo

[COMMENTS DISABLED]

----------

“This shit about dayroom as a bitch!” Rhea complained. “We really got VIP tickets and skipped the line for this shit?!”

     Imani and Rhea were currently sent into a small hallway area where multiple people were seen just talking and chatting with each other.

“If this shit comes with some mediocre dick at the end, please clown me until I get buried in the ground.” Imani muttered while  applying on some shimmer gloss.

    “De todos modos, ya iba a hacerte payaso en mi elogio en tu funeral. Realmente no necesitaba tu permiso.” Rhea mumbled with a short shrug. “Pero gracias ... supongo que puta?”

“Like I just wanted to fuck him just to make his bitch mad, I don't know why he wants to do all of this for me.” She ranted.

    “He probably loves you.” Rhea answered. “Like he's really, really into you.”

Imani then looked around and started snickering as everybody else looked at the two and was muttering rude obscenities about them.

     “I don't love these niggas and I ain't ever gonna love them at all. Imani Ozuna is a city girl at heart and won't waste no time with a relationship with no nigga.” Imani tutted.

“What about a bitch?” Rhea asked curiously. She was then shot with an annoyed glare and whipped herself around turning back to her phone.

    “Don't piss me off.” She muttered under her breath.

“Whatever whore.” Rhea muttered lowly under her breath.

---------------------

“The tables really started to turn on your ass huh?” Mike said with a short chuckle.

   “The fuck do you mean?” Pop bitterly asked. “I'm still with my girl, right? Fuck you talk bout?”

“Yeah. But you miss her and it's killing you from the inside.” He spoke up.

     “Look. I don't understand what typa psychologic shit you tryna spin towards me but I'm not here for it.” He said sitting up on the spinning chair.  “You could miss me with that bullshit.”