We were in in the shower

a/n: this is what we didn't see when charity walked in on them... kinda smutty. also they r bfs in dis

'I'm going for a shower, I won't be long' Robert said.
'Wait, I could join you.... you know keep   you company' Aaron smiled, glancing at Robert eagerly.
'Ooh, come on then.' Robert laughed and he ran into the shower. Aaron finally following him.
Robert turned it on and started to clean himself down as Aaron clambered in nervously.
'Why you nervous? Your the one who suggested it..' Robert asked.
'Don't normally do it with people. I feel exposed. People see these.' Aaron pointed at the scars. The dark red ones.
'It's ok Aaron, I would never judge you about them' Robert took a hold of his boyfriends arms and tracing his fingers along them.
'Let's not talk bout it..' Aaron hesitated.
'Then what do you wanna do?' Robert asked intrigued.
'Guess we will have to find out..' Aaron laughed and kissed Roberts lips. Robert pulled Aaron closer to him and kissed him slowly. Aaron smiled and placed his hands on the side of Roberts bare legs.
'You going there now?' Robert muttered.
'Shut up you.' Aaron remarked. 'Pass us that tacky shower gel.'
'Hey! That's mine. It's alright.' Robert exclaimed.
'Then don't come complaing to me when Noah takes it again.' Aaron said.
'It's was 30 quids that.' Robert rolled his eyes.
'Just pass it or I'm leaving.' Aaron said dead pan and Robert quickly handed it too him.
As Aaron washed himself, Robert pulled him closer, kissing his boyfriends back.
'Somebody's eager' Aaron whispered.
'Well I can't help it, my boyfriend is in the shower and naked' Robert smiled and wrapped his arms around Aaron's waist and flipped him round so he faced him. He kissed him then went down to his neck. Aaron smiled and gripped onto Roberts arms.
'Oh my...' Charity gasped.
'What the...' Robert exclaimed