Ch 1

Rin pov

I wake up feeling hazy and tired. I yawn and stretch while still in bed. and instead of getting up, I lay back down.. or more like fall. I plop back down the bed and the mattress creaks underneath me. 

I don't have school or exwire work, since I graduated. All I have to do I cook, go on missions, and go to my Neko class. Who knew the senior year was going to be so easy... 

Well, technically I graduated so it doesn't matter. but still. 

I get to sleep almost all day... thankfully I was able to convince Mephisto that I could go back to the dorm. he finally lets me cook. The old door creaks open and I don't bother looking. I know who it is from his scent and foot pattern alone.  

"Rin are you seriously still asleep?" Yukio whines.

"No," I reply with a yawn. 

"I am awake. I just haven't gotten out of bed," I reply. 

"Rin, come on. Seriously? What have I told you about your schedule? If Mephisto was to find out about this you know what he would do. Or did you forget your deal with him?" 

"No, I haven't forgotten. Besides it is not a deal just guidelines," I replied getting up from the bed. 

"Rin when did you last have a shower?" Yukio chuckles. "You have bed head,"

"Yesterday evening," I reply while stretching. 

"Well go take a shower. There is something I want you to help me with," Yukio says happily. 

"Alright," I groan. "And it is only noon, I haven't slept all day," I replied walking to the door.

"Still a few more hours and you would have to move back in with him," Yukio warns

"Thanks for the heads up about Mephisto," I reply closing the door behind me.

Yukio doesn't care if I sleep all day. He wakes me up before five pm if I do sleep most of all day. just so I won't move back in with Mephisto. 

Besides Yukio doesn't smell or walk like that. Nor is he an alpha or even my alpha. On occasion, Mephisto will visit me at the dorms. that is when he is bored or wants affection. Sometimes I visit him. If he is busy I threaten to go back to my door; that always gets his attention. He usually has me in his lap as he works when I visit. Then after he is done with work we get to cuddle and spend time together. 

Amaimon has slowly gained my forgiveness. The other demon kings... well to say the least we have an entering relationship. I was on a mission when Iblis attacked and my sword got broken. at that point, most everyone had retreated.

So no one was around to see Iblis get massacred by Mephisto. He was a bit more than unhappy when Iblis broke my sword. I kinda turned into a pile of ash; that day wasn't good for anyone. But thankfully I came back to life, though my clothes had burned off.

Mephisto was there to come to my aid. He first covered me in his cape and then took me to his mansion. My instinct to destroy was calmed by my instincts to submit; being submissive in a way is better than being dominant. I can easily manipulate Doms and they listen to every wish or command I have, well, pack doms anyway.

I become accustomed to washing my tail and ears. I have to be careful with them or else I will trap myself in the shower. Sometimes the touch can get me all hot and bothered. It helps a lot if I don't use my claws. 

There is just something about my claws that makes my body freak out when they come in contact. My mind keeps my claws from hurting my body. So when they do make contact it is always gentle contact, and that is what drives me crazy.

There are times when I wish I could just cut my nails and have them not grow back into claws the next day. I enter the bathroom and slip out of my clothes. I set them on the countertop and crawl into the shower. I massage the shampoo into my scalp and I let it sit as I get to work on my ears and tail. I let those soak in and I get to work on cleaning the rest of my body. I get the soap and later it in my loofah. then after spreading it, I wash off the soap. I wash off the shampoo and move on to the conditioner. I let this sit for longer. Then I move on to washing my face. 

When I first became a Neko Mephisto wanted to watch over me constantly and he wouldn't leave me alone in the bathroom. It took me barricading the door and getting dressed before he got in for him to finally realize I had enough. 

He really does mean well, most Nekos are rather sensitive and they can get hurt easily. But I am used to the pain by now. Besides, in the past two-ish years I have gotten hurt a lot less. He is just looking out for me.

I do have a tendency to get hurt and he has helped me prevent injury. He can be a bit overbearing... and I am rambling again, aren't I? Right back to getting clean!

I wash everything off and step out of the shower as I grab my towel. I dry off and I tie the towel around my torso. If being with Mephisto has taught me. If any skin I normally hide under clothes is showing then that is an opportunity to touch or at least cuddle. 

It can get a bit annoying that I have to keep establishing boundaries with him. Now he just stares, which is worse. 

I slip my clothes back on and I get started on tackling my hair, if I can get the detangler spray in fast enough the tangles aren't too bad. Though it does make my hair extra silky. I don't mind it at all, it is fun to run my fingers through. I love combing through my hair... Now sadly I can't comb through my tail fur or else I will do it wrong and hurt myself or get myself all hot and bothered and I will have nothing to cool me down.

Once my tail is brushed out I make sure to hide it in my pants. Mephisto loves to play with my tail. I am normally fine with it but it is hard to cook or really concentrate on anything when he does that. I push open the door to the bathroom letting the humidity out and I am immediately pulled into a hug. I can instantly tell who it is. 

Mephisto, my mate. He breaks the hug and purrs contently. 

"What took you so long?" he lamented.

"I have to be careful with my ears and tail you know that," I reply happily flipping my hood up, and covering my ears.

"Why are you hiding from me?" Mephisto paused. "Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just want to be warm," 

"Well if that is the case then I can warm you up," 

"No that is not what I meant, and you know that." I huff walking down the hall. "I mean warm like comfortable. I feel comfortable with my hood up. I don't know why I said warm." 

"Alright then, so what are we going to do?" 

"Well I am going to make myself some lunch," I replied walking to the kitchen. 

"And what am I going to do?" Mephisto asks. "after all I came to spend time with you."

"You can watch," 

"I can at least help right?"

"No,"

"Rin darling, I promise I won't get in the way. I just want to spend time with you," 

"Fine. but no touching until the food is on the table," I reply. 

"I promise," Mephisto smiles. It is something about those smiles that I deeply dislike, even after these few years. "You know I have an idea of something we can do after you are done cooking."

"Well, I guess it has been a while," I reply quietly. 

"If you don't want to I won't make you."

"No, it's just I think it has been too long... I am not used to getting touched as much anymore."

Mephisto seems delighted at my confession. 

"Oh, how I missed your blush. Then it is settled, we will have plenty of fun this afternoon!"