Chapter 12: Picture

After Sinulog, I went to Ayala with my mom. I've told my mom already that I have a mutual understanding relationship with James, and luckily James was at Ayala also, perfect opportunity for them to meet. So I texted James:
Me: Come here at Pizza Hut, My mom's buying pizza for my brother. She wants to meet you.
James: On my way.

While I was sitting at the other side of the restaurant, my mother caught my attention by saying "Is that him?", I was finding for him and there I approach him saying "psst", James was wearing Aeropostale orange shirt and a Black Shorts. We were talking after my mom bought the pizza and told me "Let's go", I told James "Come here", I introduced James to my Mom. Success!

I thought Me and James would last longer. At least I thought, Because James was getting cold for a week. So I texted him:
Me: Hey, Busy?
James: Nah
Me: Listen we need to talk.
James: About?
Me: Us.
James: What about us?
Me: You're getting cold.
James: Sorry been busy.
(Seriously?! Busy for the whole week?!)
Me: Ohh.
James: Gotta go. I have a party to attend.
Me: Where? and with who?
James: Classmate's House. All of my classmate.
Me: Okay go home early.
James: Okay.

That night, I haven't received any text from him. Until my phone beeps:
At 12:34 AM
James: I'll be staying at my classmates house. Go home by morning.
Me: Okay.

I was worried because his ex was there and his classmates likes to tease them alot. So it was hard for him not to over think about it. By morning James uploaded the photos from the party. I checked it, There I saw James and Ayaj sitting next to each other. I got jealous. I called James:
Me: WTF!! James, it's bad already that you were cold for a week, and now you made it worse by uploading a photo of you and Ayaj sitting next to each other?!
James: Chill, We were just talking.
Me: Chill?! No James. Sorry we're over being in a mutual understanding relationship.
(Ended the call.)

I was so upset, hurt, and angry at the same time. James texted me that day:
At 1:03 PM
James: Hey let's talk about this personally, Meet me at my house around 4 PM please.
Me: Okay. I'll meet you for 2 reasons only. 1, I want to hear what's your excuse will be. 2, for a clean closure and that's it and nothing else.
James: Okay :( Understood.

Is it a good idea for me to meet him? I went to his house anyways. he was there waiting for me by his living room saying:
James: Glad you're here I'm so sorry. I thought you weren't coming.
Me: I'm here now, what do you want?
James: Hear me out. I need to show you something. after I show it to you, you can decide if you want me back or not. Put I just want you to know I'm so sorry.
Me: Okay then.
(James led me to his room and to his computer, he took out memory from his camera. There I saw something that broke my heart.)
James: Sorry. I was drunk that night, that I didn't knew they took this picture.
Me: (Shocked). It's bad already you haven't texted me that day, but I guess I know why you're busy. I'm thankful to the person took this picture. He gave me a slap in reality. Maybe it's true, first love never dies.
James: (crying) sorry.
Me: Save this picture of You and Ayaj. She's resting in your shoulder, you put your arms around her. you hugged her and lastly, you kissed.
James: I'm sorry Mimi :( Please forgive me. I was drunk.
Me: Drunk? put it in your stomach, not your head and/or actions.
James: please give me a chance :(
Me: Bye James.

Stormed out his door, went home crying. James keeps on texting me but I won't reply. James keeps on calling me but I'll always deny it. Few days after, I was searching for someone who I can waste my time on. (I know I'm mean and shouldn't be thinking like that, but that's what I thought to forget about James. Stupid I know, but i regret it today.)