🔪𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 1 🔪

𝑀𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎
I couldn't feel A͟͟n͟͟y͟͟t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ no emotions but everything changed when I met him...
My senpai...
He will be m͟͟i͟͟n͟͟e͟͟ he has no c͟͟h͟͟o͟͟i͟͟c͟͟e͟͟
He's always around that Juicy (I'm sorry, I love Juicy to death) person...that toxic Bitch...he tells him he can't be friends with some people...I watch as they talked about something I couldn't hear...I sighed happily as they parted ways to go to class. I followed Josh since we have the same classes. He sat down next to a girl, his best friend..Kristy
..they're kinda like childhood best friend but they're more like siblings.
I sighed softly as I looked at away to listen to the teacher.
-After Class-
Josh and Kristy left to get lunch together, another boy joined them...Grant, Josh's ex...
I followed behind them. They ate lunch on the roof as I watched them. Juicy walked over and Kristy walked away..I made a mental note to keep Kristy alive. Grant saw some his other friends and walked away.
Perfect..
Juicy sat next to Josh and they talked until he went to the bathroom. Josh got up and decided to film a TikTok, when he was dancing I sneaked to Juicy's food and put poison into it. I laughed softly and ran off.
He came back and Josh finished his video. He took a bite and began choking, he screamed and cried as I ran towards him.
"What happened?!"
"H-he took a bite of his food a-and.."
"I'll call 9-11"
I dialed 9-11
"A student is choking at Cherry-Stone high!"
"We're on our way!"
When they finally arrived, Josh started to panic "His dad gonna kill me..his mom is gonna kill me..."
I wrapped my arms around him and hummed softly,
"Let's pray he will be okay" knowing he won't be.
Turns out I was right, after his death me and Josh became closer.
I found a contact the school that goes by the name Ree kid.
They gave me information about the people who have crushes on Josh
His ex, Eddie (I'm sorry..) was number one on that list.
I laughed softly as I gather the things I will use to him her and the others with.
I decided not to kill Kristy or Grant or anyone who doesn't seem to have feelings for him.
I put my gloves on and began killing the first butch of girls. I laughed softly as I got rid of the bodies and the weapon. I cleaned up and changed clothes. I went to art, knowing that people will think the blood is paint.
The last person I had to kill Eddie. I lead him into a room where no one would see us by telling something about Josh. I shoved the knife into his chest and gave a giggle. He played with Josh's heart and now I'm breaking his. I left the knife in to make it look like a suicide and I looked through his notebook to see a note for Josh
"Dear Joshy.
I can't bare to live without you! I see all of these guys and girls looking at you like you are theiers, when it reality you're mine. All mine."
He didn't finished the note but I finished it, making it look like his handwriting
"But I know there's another in your life so I decided to let them have you so you can be happy.
Goodbye my dear, hope they treat you well.
                                Love, Eddie"
I put it beside him and walked off, going to clean my clothes. I changed my clothes and burned my old clothes and the weapons, including the gloves. I laughed softly and decided to finally Josh my feelings.
(Continue in part 2!)