🔪𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 2 🔪

𝒥𝑜𝓈𝒽
After Juicy's death, I became close with the tall artist boy Mully. We talked on the phone every night and had a really good time when we hanged out. I felt myself falling for him but I couldn't see a made a vow to never date but he changed that the moment I fell.

𝑀𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎
I wrote a letter to Josh, asking him to meet me at the Cherry tree at the back of the school. I slipped the note into his locker and walked away. I hope he would come...
We went to class and sat next to each other. We would slip notes to each other as we listed to the teacher. I gently grabbed his hand and looked away, my face went red and did his. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me so we stayed like that until the end of class where we parted ways. He had history during this hour and I had math this hour. We walked to his locker so he could grab his stuff, he gave the note and put it with his notebooks, heading off to class.
-After school & after class-
I waited by the tree and hummed softly as I saw him walking towards with a big smile on his face.
That big dumb smile I love.
He stopped walking when he saw me and began running towards me with smile. He practically picked me up and kissed him.
"I-I didn't do anything"
"Hun, I know your handwriting and I always loved you!"
I blushed softly and kissed him. We pulled away when we heard a scream.
Jupiter (my pen name for rp) stood at the track, dropping their gift for Josh..
Fuck...I forgot about them. Oh well they shall live..now