cahp 1.

Aashirya's POV :

"Naina please baby , don't be so mean...

Your one and only best friend is requesting you." I said and give Naina , my best puppy eyes.

She looked at me and just rolled her eyes while I just kept on pouting.

"Okk, okk, fine!!

Now stop your drama." She said coolly and I grinned and hugged her.

"Hey! But I never thought that, Mr.Grumy Pants will ever marry and to with your sister...." Naina, my best friend exclaimed while I just chuckled.

"And you know what !

I always knew it that they will end up together.

I mean, we all know each other from our childhood. And I have always seen them talking with each other,  smiling with each other, chilling out with each other.  But with me, he always used to glares at me , like if anyone will allow him then he will just kill me at the very same instant." I said to her and she nodded her head understandingly, while thinking something deeply.

"But still you have a very huge crush on him." Naina said slowly with a smirk on her face while I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Correction!! Miss Naina.

I had a crush on him baby, but now,  I dont have any." I said to her as we exit our office building.

"Ya, I got you babe.

Okk then , we will meet tomorrow at 1 p.m in Reliance Trends." She said and we bid our byy to each other with a tight bear hug.

I drove my car to my home , while making a mental list of stuffs which I have to buy.

I stopped my car at the cafe and brought some pastries for everyone, and within minutes I reached my home and parked my car in the porch.

Well , let me introduce myself. 

I am Aashirya Sharma. Youngest daughter of Arvind Sharma. I am 25 years old , working as a PR in one of the famous company in Mumbai.

My father is a also a big business man, but still I dont work in his company , cause I want to gain everything by my own, without any involvement of my billionaire father.

My mom, Mrs.Ritu Sharma, is a fashion designer and have her own famous boutique.  And believe me she is one of the most beautiful lady I have seen . She always Carries her self with a great confidence and elegance.

My elder sister,  Disha Sharma is also pursuing her career in fashion world as a model. She is only 2 years older then me and one of the gorgeous girl. 

My sister is most adored kid in our house. Mom and dad really adores her alot. Not that i am complaining, its just I am telling you guys.

I enter inside my house and welcomed by pin drop silence. 

My gaze fell on the people who were continuously staring at me with some kind of emotion in their eyes which didn't give me good vibes at all.