Chapt one

My name is Emily and im Mianites daughter. I am hidden in the Mianite Temple in the painting on the roof. Right now i am watching two people Tom and Tucker look for stuff inside the temple. I only know their names because father wanted me to learn about them. Tucker started to build up and i was panicing he made it up and i was hiding in the shadows. He was looking around then we locked eyes "Who are you and what are you doing in my temple?" Who does he thik he is talking about the temple like that. Tom came up here also "Dude who are you talking to?" He looked where Tucker was looking and saw me "Well are you gonna answer me?" Tucker said "Im Emily Mianites daughter and i live here. My father hid me up here from my uncle Dianite. I dont know why though my uncl loves me very much and would never hurt me. " I said and it is true my uncle never hurt me Tucker look confused and so did Tom "Dianite has a soft spot for his niece?!" Tom said with his adorable accent Wait what am i thinkibg i just met the guy. "What do you mean soft spot Tom?" "How do you know my name?" "I know all your names like Tucker,Sonja,Nade,Jordan,Josh, and Tony father wanted me to learn about you." "Well thats bor creepy" Tucker said. "Why dont you come with us and explore outside?" Should i what could i lose if i did? "Sure why not i would love to see the outside world."

Tom lead me down the tower he built. When we made it down Tucker said "So were do you want to see first?" "I dont know i never seen the outside world" I said. " WE SHOULD SHOW HER HER UNCLES TEMPLE." Tom yelled "Yeah that sounds good he might be there also" I said "Well you guys do that im not going near that place." Tucker said.

I am so excited to see my uncle I havent seen him for so long. Tom lead me to the nether we went through the portal and I saw the temple down below. "Well, shall we?" He asked holding out his hand. I felt heat rise up to my face when i took his hand. We made our way down a makeshif stair case to the temple. I saw Dianite making more stuff to put in his temple. "Uncle Dianite?" He turned around and when he saw me he looked so happy to see me "Emily, i thought i lost you" I ran to him and hugged him with tears in my eyes. "I missed you so much Ems" he said while stroking my hair. I heard tom cough in the background and say "umm m'lord im sorry but i need to get on with the tour"