12

Neo POV

I want some ice cream but I don't have any Lien. Well better just rob this- Someone tapped my shoulder, it startled me, I jumped back.

Y/n:N-Neo?

OREO?! I jumped and hugged him, he hugs me back. I kissed his cheeks. I missed him so much!

Y/n:I missed you so much Neo!

We stayed like this for a few seconds, he was about to let go but I hugged tightly.

Y/n:Sure, let's stay like this for a while, I really missed you Neo.

After few minutes we let go of the hug.

Y/n:Do you want some ice cream? I'll pay.

My eyes sparkles and I nod. I hugged his arm and we went inside and ordered. We went out took a sit and catch up.

Y/n:How are you doing Neo?

Neo:'I'm doing well wbu?'

Y/n:Good to know, I feel more happy now that I'm with you.

Neo:'Me too'

Y/n:I have something to ask Neo, if you don't mind.

Neo:'Sure, ask away'

Y/n: Why did you leave me? Why didn't you say where you were going? Please... I want to know.

Neo:'It's complicated, I just need to finish something.'

I held his hand and kissed it, then I put his hand on my checks.

Y/n: Okay. Oh yeah I have a scroll now. We can now text each other if you want.

I smiled, I let go of his hand and gave him my scroll. He gave me his number, I change the name to Oreo♥️. I received a text from Roman, he needs for something.

Neo:'Oreo, My boss needs me to do something, I got to go now, sorry.'

Y/n:Oh.. Okay, I understand. Let's do this some other time.

Neo:'Sure'

We finished eating our ice cream and we got out and said our good byes. 

Y/n Pov

We said our goodbyes and I started walking, I received a text from Neo.

Neo: I really enjoyed talking to you.

Y/n: Me too

 Neo:I love you!

I smiled and my heart beats faster, I'm blushing. I'm really happy.

Y/n:I love you too!

Neo:Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?

Y/n:Do you want to?

Neo:I asked you a question. Answer me with an answer not a question so are we? ^^

Y/n: Yes

We texted all night until we fell asleep.