INTRODUCTIONS🐝

All of this is completely fictional and my imagination. A lot of these are what has happened in their career. The only reason I made this story is because I LOVE Beyoncé and Drake. But Drake will never take Jay Z place periodt.💕Anyways hope you enjoy!

Also this story is based off of the song Practice by Drake. 🤪

"I know he messed up, but let a real nigga make it right."

Beyoncé as Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé also known as 'Queen B' is the world's sensation. Beyoncé was born and raised in Houston, Texas. B came from a girls group called Destiny's Child also known as 'Girl's Tyme' they became one of the most biggest girl groups of all time. She is one of the best performers in the world. Beyoncé now pursues her career as a singer, songwriter, actor, recording producer, and entrepreneur.

 Beyoncé now pursues her career as a singer, songwriter, actor, recording producer, and entrepreneur

Drake as Aubrey Drake Graham

Aubrey Graham also known as 'Drake' 'Drizzy' or 'Champagne Papi', is a rapper from Toronto, Canada. Drake used to act on TV show 'Degrassi: The Next Generation' that's where he got most of his attention from. He started his rap career with Young Money Entertainment. He hung out with fellow rappers, such as: Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and etc. Drake now for feels his careers a singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur.