2🐝

Aubrey Graham

Aubrey smokes his hookah as he is in the studio with his producer Noah, 40

Aubrey smokes his hookah as he is in the studio with his producer Noah, 40. Right now they are working on Aubrey's album. Thoughts fill up his brain. He thinks about how his child just gotten exposed to the world by rapper Pusha T. Aubrey wonders how the hell he found out about his son.

Push and Drake have been butting heads for a while now. How the beef started no one knows. Two men with big egos just competing with each other in this competitive sport called rap. After Pusha made his diss track back, Drake immediately got to the studio to make a diss back. He didn't publish it for the sake of his image and his career. He decided to take the high road. To accept the fact nothing could beat the fact that the face of the music industry has a kid that no one knows about.

Aubrey hears a knock on the studio door. He turns around to see his childhood friend, homie, brother, Chubbs. Chubbs works as a security for Aubrey. Everyday he risks his life for his best friend. "Sorry to interrupt, but Rap Radar is here for your interview." Rap Radar is a brand representing Tidal. They interview the hottest rappers. It's like a podcast.

Aubrey looks over to 40 to make sure he's good with him leaving. 40 nods his head. "Go ahead man. I just need to put some final touches on this song and it'll be good." I turn my hookah machine off and head out. "Alright, man. Don't work yourself to hard now." He says pointing to him, teasingly. 40 chuckles and shrugs. "You know I can't keep that promise."

•••

In the interview, Drake talks to Elliot about B.Dot about the situations he has had with Pusha T, Meek Mill, Chris Brown, etc. They then talk about which songs or albums made a mark on his career and continue on how all of his big hits were written by himself. They then talk about how he's still single and what he wants in a woman.

"It's a lot of people who say, 'oh you should've settled by now.' Um... I love my space. I love my work and I love my routine. And for me to break that for somebody... it'd have to be a really special person. Someone that fits into that puzzle, and is supportive of the things I'm doing. It has to be someone who has taste in music and someone that I get along with so much to the point where we are separate I feel like I can't function properly without their presence. I've come across it a few times.. I've yet to be able to hold on to it for whatever reason." Drake says chuckling as they join him.

"But yeah... I'm the captain of a ship and I look behind me and I see a lot of people on board and full steam ahead. That's just how I have to keep rocking for right now. And hopefully I can find somebody to stand beside me at the wheel and help me steer. And keep the journey going as to me having to pull over because that person is seasick... if that makes sense." He explains to them while drinking his champagne.

B.Dot nods his head in agreement. "But you can't tell me there is one girl out here that you might have had a thought of." B.Dot asks. Drake laughs and rubs his beard. "Nah, not really. I've just been focused on my music to be honest." Drake says simply.

"So was the thing between you and Bey real?" B.Dot asks.

Drake gives him a nervous laugh. "You know Bey and I we're cool. I love Bey. We just really vibed with each other and had a great connection. She's a great mother, artist. She never fails to impress me on her performances, but yeah. That's all I can say about her."

Beyoncé and him have worked on music together. Him and Bey had a thing about a year back when Jay cheated on her. They were became friends with benefits. They hung out and vibed out as friends, but at the end of the night they made love to each other. Which really confused their friendship.

After that, Bey kind of ghosted him. He never questioned her about it because he knew she was hurting deeply inside. But Aubrey would be lying if he said he hadn't fallen for Bey.

Other than that Bey and Aubrey really connected with each other spiritually and musically. They have the same taste in music, same work ethics, and they both take their music seriously. But due to the fact they just became back friends. They've supported each other from an distance.

Beyoncé has always been supportive to him these past years. She's always text him 'congratulations' or 'keep up the good work' after any of his projects come out. She's sometimes send him flowers or gifts with notes on them and he would do the same.

Many other people would look at it and ignore it, but Aubrey takes it personal. The simple fact that Bey still shows effort even after what they've been through. It's the thought that counts. It lets him know that he's on Bey's mind just as well as she is on his mind. It makes him feel good.

"Have you heard the Lemonade album?" Elliot asked. As Drake drinks more champagne, he nods his head. "Yes, I've heard a couple of songs and it was fantastic. Everything Beyoncé does just fascinates me. She is the greatest of all time no discussion." He says confidently sitting down his champagne glass.

"Speaking of Beyoncé, when are we going to get more music from you two?" B.Dot asks. Elliot nods in agreement. Drake smiles, rubs his beard, and looks down. "Ever since those two songs y'all released together y'all disappeared. Are y'all still in contact or?" B.Dot continues.

"Yes, but at the same time not really. Me and her hung out to make some songs and I really enjoyed her company. But afterwards, I was busy and she was busy, so we were never able to perform those songs together. Overall, she is just one of the coolest, sweetest, most beautiful girl to hang out with. She's so creative and serious about her craft. So hopefully we're able to link back together and make some hits." Drake says with a brief smile.

"Well we need y'all two back. You know that internet would blow if they seen the biggest male and female artist in this industry with a song together. Everyone would go crazy." Elliot explains. Drake nods and thinks about how great of an idea it would. "We'll see... its kind of hard to get in contact with a woman like Bey." He says fidgeting with his watch.

"Well when you do... talk to her for me because she's my celebrity crush." B.Dot says. "You don't think she's my crush too." Drake says laughing. "Oh, so you're saying you have a crush on Bey?" Elliot asks. Drake shrugs smirking. "Who - who doesn't man? It's Queen B." He says smiling, taking a sip of his champagne. The boys just laugh at the gesture.

"Nah, but all jokes aside... I would love to make more music with B. She's iconic in her own way." Drake says rubbing his hands together. Elliot nods. "I completely agree with you."

Video