The Nothern Mountains

Sorry I did the picture wrong. Sorry! Anyway on to the story
Oceansurfs P.O.V
I woke up to find myself in the Canterlot Palace. I find my way to the dining room and see mom and dad eating breakfast. I ask "What are we doing here?" Dad answers "It's Skyler." "But why is she at are castle?" I ask. Mom said "She's looking for you." "But, why me?" I ask. Dad said "When she found out you were gone she was coming to the Crystal Empire. When your mother and I saw her, we got you and came here. Now she's looking for you around equestria." After they talked to me I heard Skylers evil laugh and she said "Thank you Cadence and Shining Armour for leading me to Oceansurf." That was the last thing I heard, then everything went black.
Cadences P.O.V
Skyler said "Thank you Cadence and Shining Armour for leading me to Oceansurf." Then hit Oceansurf on the back of the head and Oceansurf blacked out. Skyler laughed her evil laugh then said "I need her to help me with my work. Also, she'll be in the northern mountains, FOREVER!!!!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!" Then she flew off with our one and only daughter. I crying a lot after that and my eyes hurt so much from crying. I heard Shining Armour say "It's okay, we'll find her. I hope." After about a half an hour or so of just siting there, I got up and went to tell Celestia, Luna, and Twilight what just happened. When I got to the thrown room I said "Girls, I need to tell you what just happened, and it is bad news." They all listened and after I told them what happened Luna said "Skyler must really want Oceansurf for something evil that she's doing." I just hope she is okay.
Oceansurfs P.O.V
I woke up in the northern mountains and saw Skyler smirking at me. I yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME FOR!?!?" She said still smirking "I want you because you now have a horn. That means you can do magic for me." I said "I will never do magic for you." She said "Will you do it for me if I said your parents would die if you don't do magic for me?" If thought for a moment and said "I will do magic for you." She said laughing "Good, we will begin tomorrow morning." Then I fell back asleep.
"In The Morning"
Skyler woke me up and said "Its time to do your magic for me." I groaned and said "Okay. I'll be right there." I got down stairs and said "Come with me." So, I followed her down a long hall way and went in a door on the right and said "Look, the whole family is here." I looked and screamed "What's going to happen to them." She said "If you don't do the magic I tell you to do I will drop them in there." She pointed to a pit of lava underneath them. I said "I will do the magic you tell me to do." She said "Ok, kill them!" She pointed to the three Princesses. I said "No. I will not kill them." She said "Then it's time for your parents to go bye bye." I screamed "NO!!!!" Then, something started to happen to me.