47

---------

Forgiveness has a weightlessness to it - a lightness that doesn't weight me down, it makes me able to concentrate on the heavier things in my life. The heavier things in my life. The more important things, like today, I can focus on today instead of yesterday because yesterday is over and there is nothing I can do about it, nothing can change yesterday, but today..... today I can change. One thought and action at a time. I decide to shed those weights with conscious thought. It's all about my choices and how I move forward. It's liberating letting go of the past.   I've learned from it and avoid making the same choices again. The chains of guilt, of blame, of discontent, of anger, of fear, that so heavily held my shoulders down and bent my soul crooked and fouled it with it with its putrid stench are removing themselves one by one until I feel like I'm living again.....like I'm breathing again. It wasn't easy I had to commit every day to move forward, to not let those hissing thoughts overtake me, fight against their constrictive grip that do doesn't allow me to truly live how I should be living.  I'm not sure how it all happened, how slowly each chain started removing themselves. Dropping away leaving me lighter, happier than yesterday, a light has started to push away the darkness away from my heart.

---------

Love are some things that everyone wants. it's something everyone wants to feel, and have felt towards them. While some might argue that love are some things that's felt naturally and with none effort, the very nature of affection makes it difficult to pin in definite terms. so as to really love someone, you want to first understand the character of affection and the way to define it. For a sense people place such importance on, you would be surprised what percentage people lose sight of love's true meaning. Consider whether the person is worth your love or not. Love requires a big emotional investment. While loving someone isn't always a matter of choice, it's going to be worth taking a glance at the connection you've got with a given person and thinking how loving them might affect you. While this step may sound sort of a warning, it's actually a positive step toward loving them. If you struggle with feeling love, justifying it on a logical basis are often a positive breakthrough . Refusing to be realistic about your feelings could also be a symbol of infatuation, so be warned Open yourself to the likelihood of being hurt. With all love comes the danger of probably having those feelings turned against you. Defense mechanisms may arise as how to guard us from the likelihood of loving someone. so as to like fully, you would like to push past this doubt and realize that love is worth all of the risks you're taking in pursuing it.

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Love 😍

Shai 🥀