Chapter Fifteen

May 29th 2014
Another break is up for the band. They decided to spend it with their family once again.

Louis had quite a long trip up to Doncaster. It's worth it though. He gets to see his family!

Anyways, once he arrived at his family house, he gets his small amount of stuff out the boot of the car and walks up the pathway. You see, they only have 2 weeks of, so their spending a week with their family and a week together. He knocked on the door and Jay answered!

"Louis!" She yells happily and hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek.

"Hi, Mum." He says smiling and entering the house.

"Girls, Louis is here!" Jay calls up the stairs.

Then, there was a load of banging upstairs. Daisy and her twin Pheobe came running downstairs first, followed by Lottie and lastly, Fizzy.

"LOUIS!!!!!!!" They all scream and hugging Louis all at the same time.

He laughs and tries to hug them all back.

"How about one at a time?" Louis asks and the girls pull away.

He gives individual hugs. He started with Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie and then Fizzy.

"We're glad your back." Dsisy says smiling up at Louis.

"Any...... you know? Harry news." Jay asks.

Louis sighs sadly and shakes his head.

"Its been over a year." Lottie says shocked. Louis just nods.

"Come on, love. Lets get you a cuppa." Jay says leading Louis into the kitchen. The four girls follow.

Everyone has a nice cup of tea in the kitchen. Louis was catching up with his family.

"Enough about us, what about you?" Jay asks Louis.

"Oh, you know. Been busy with tour, interviews, photoshoots etc." Louis says shrugging and taking a sip of his tea.

They all nod and continue to chat about random things.

A week later

The week goes by wayyyyy to fast. Louis is currently saying his goodbyes to his family. Giving out hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

"Right, I gotta go. Bye." He says.

"BYE!!!!!!" Everyone calls back as Louis leaves the house.

He puts his stuff in the boot of the car and climbs into the drivers seat. He then drives all the way back home.

Once he arrives, hes the second one back. Niall was already back. He was upstairs unpacking his stuff. He only knows Niall is back, because of the backpack sat on the stairs. It's the one Niall uses.

Louis brings his suitcase upstairs and puts it in his room. He heads into Niall's room to say hi.

"Hi, mate." Louis says leaning against the door frame of Niall's room.

"Oh, hey, Louis." Niall says smiling and stops unpacking his suitcase.

"Did you have a nice time with your family?" He asks Niall and he nods.

"Did you?" He asks and Louis nods. "I better continue unpacking." Niall says.

"Same." Louis says and heads back to his room. He starts to unpack his stuff.

Not much to unpack, because he didnt take much with him.

The two boys wait for Zayn and Liam to return home.

2 hours later, Zayn comes home, followed by Liam 20 minutes after. The boys all talked about how their stay at their families was for the rest of the afternoon.

We actually have a decent chapter length lol. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!