Just a little flavorful

We are flavorful cheddar and swiss. Our flavorful love is forbidden flavorfully in the kitchen. It is so flavorfully illegal. So we have to keep it on a flavorful DL. On a flavorful loki. ///BTW THATS A FLAVORFUL PUN/////. "What the. Why are. You guys. Holding hands. Stop. Now." Said Brussel Sprout. No one likes the un-flavorful Brussel Sprout. He is an un-flavorful idiot. And he smells like crap, not the flavorful kind. "Swiss and Cheddar shalln't be together." Said American cheese. I hate that guy too so un-flavorful. "Shut up Brussel Sprout you are so un-flavorful. No one loves you not even your mom." Said Cheddar with a flavorful icy blast. True story my dear flavorful cheddar. Swiss said with such a flavorful power almost everyone in the fridge died! Dis is not good Swiss gher thought flavorfully. "Run my flavorful one." Yelled Cheddar flavorfully. "No I love you I will stay with you." Swiss replied. "Are you stupid? I am going to come with you."'i love you with so much flabor that i may just die! Said swiss with her hair flowing with a sweetish sour flavor. Now my dearest reader or as i like to call u cheeseheads, i am the queen of the fridge! I cannt tell u who i am not yet . Ill now bring us back to our to flavor crossed lovers? "U too like need to stop dating like now" ,,,, the leftover frappe said with a stirr of her flavorful whip cream. "BUT I LOVE THEM!" Screamed Cheddar in flavorful pleasure. "Them?!?" SWISS SCREAMED CAMLY YET FLAVORFULLY! "Omg plot twist" said leftover Frappe. Suddenly the fridge door opened.

122456789AUTHORS NOTES123556789
OK SO LIKE SOMEONE IS PROBABLy GONNA DIE? DO YOU LIJE THE STORY SO FAR? WHO DO YOU SHIP? IT WILL HAVE MORE LOVE TRADGEDADAGY AND FLAVOR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER