Chapter 1

Applejacks POV

It's currently December 18th and Christmas is just around the corner we're all looking in for gifts.

- Current timing -

Me and Rarity are currently walking over to Sunsets place where we will all be staying for the Christmas holidays, Rarity and I are actually pretty close and we surprisingly talk a lot even though we're nothing alike we still enjoy talking to each other.

R: " Brrr, it's so cold. " Rarity shivered, her words barely escaping through her clutched teeth.

Aj: " It sure is. " I agreed, hugging myself rubbing both my arms to try and keep warm but it was honestly no use.

R: " Oh my, you should've brought your truck darling. "

Aj: " Ah didn't know it'd be this cold, Ah'm sorry. " I apologized to the shivering fashionista, and if I'm being honest I actually feel pretty bad now.

R: " No need to feel bad darling!! I was just kidding. " The fashionista chuckled while playfully shoving me.

I just chuckled and shoved her back a little bit, after a few minutes of walking and talking, my phone then buzzed so I took it out of my pocket to check who left me a notification only to see it was from my lover, Rainbow Dash.

~~~ Baby 😍 ~~~

Rd: Where are you, babe?

Aj: Rares and I are heading to Sunset's place isn't that where we're all staying, or did plans change?

Rd: No, No. they didn't change we're still going there for the Holidays but I walked to your place to pick you up haha, but it's all good I'll walk over from here.

Aj: aw.. :( I'm sorry babe, me and Rarity can walk over to ya, we can meet at the Go Store? Alright.

Rd: Aw, thanks baby, I'm heading out right now to the store, see ya there? :)

Aj: Okay babe.. love you :) see ya in a bit?

Rd: yup, love you too! ❤️

Aj: Okay:)

~~~~

I then put my phone away and looked up at my friend walking ahead of me, I picked up my paste and jogged a bit to catch up to her.

Aj: " Heya Rares, would you mind turnin' around and heading to the Go Store? " I asked after placing my hand on her shoulder to get her attention, she looked rather confused.

I always knew Rarity wasn't the biggest fan of Rainbow, but she's happy that I'm extremely happy with Rainbow and that our relationship is going perfect.. I think?

R: " Whatever for darling? " She asked with a bright smile on her face, it looked so innocent but I know that as soon as I tell her my reason the smile will fade away.

Aj: " Well, Rainbow was headin' out to the barn and Ah didn' and she just messaged me, so Ah told her that Ah could meet up with her. " I nervously chuckled while rubbing the back of my neck, and guess what else, I was right her smile faded into an annoyed looking frown.