Chapter 9 16+

🤍

While you were asleep, Jimin tucked himself up in his freshly clean bed after a vigorous self touching session, your lips were all he could think of, just one inch and you would of kissed.

Jimins phone rang, distracting his thoughts of you, it was Taehyung.

"Hey Tae—"

"Hey baby what's up" it was not Taehyung"

"Who is this?" Jimin sighed.

"Forgotten all about me now you're fucking someone else huh.. well I'm over you too, Taehyung and I just made love together" Somi giggled.

"who is it?" Taehyungs voice sounded in the background, it was true, your bestfriend had betrayed your friendship, over some beat up pussy.

"It's no one" and she hung up the phone.

Furiously Jimin got out of bed, he wasn't sure if he was going to leave to confront Taehyung, but he got up anyway, but he bumped into Jin in the hallway.

"Oh you're here, where were you?" Asked Jin still sobering up a little from the party.

"You're sister cleaned out the spare room, I've been in there all night, don't worry" Jimin said in hushed tones.

"You better have been Park Jimin" he lightly put his hands on his shoulders "what's up?"

Jimin discussed his dilemma with Jin, Taehyung was his bestfriend, how could he betray him like that, sleeping with the one girl who he asked him not too.

"Can I stay here Hyung? I'm not ready to confront him yet and she's probably still there" Jin nodded and checked your door was locked before he sent Jimin back to his room. "Hyung, don't worry about me and your sister ok, I know I'm not good enough for her." he finished.

"Jimin it's not that, there's just something's you don't know about her" Jin gave him a tight smile.

🤍

You over thought all night long about Jimins close contact, his breath grazing your skin as he stared into your eyes, dark circles shadowed around them now since you got no sleep at all.

You walked into your bathroom to face yourself but instead puddles of water on your bathroom floor.

"OPPA! JIN! JIN" you called and frantic steps came towards your room.

"What's goin— on, oh!" Jin quickly turned off the water from the main pipes. "I'll call the plumber, it'll be fixed in no time" he smiled. "I suppose you can use mine for now but since we have a new house mate I suggest locking the door"

"Who?" You asked, as Jimin walked out of his room looking half asleep, rubbing his eyes,he stood there in his boxer shorts and nothing else, you knew he was ripped but fuck he was ripped.

"Due to unforeseen circumstances with Tae—ouch" he winced as Jimin elbowed him "he's had to move back in"

"Don't worry Hyung, your sister is safe with me" he smiled at you and then at your brother, he was going to stay away from you, you deserved better.

As Jimin disappeared back in his room, you took this time to get ready for school, you wore a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans, you stepped into the bathroom to brush your teeth and washed up, putting on your glasses.

"Dressed like a child as usual" you jumped as the voice came from the door way. your brothers bathroom was joint onto Jimins room.

"Fuck off, Jimin" you curse.

"Ooh what's got your pretty pink panties in a twist this morning? Huh" he smirked.

"Nothing" you barked " I just didn't sleep well" because of you and your hot lips, you sighed. "And can you put on a shirt!"

"It's a free country, the last time I checked" he was still a natural flirt, leaning at the side of his door frame with that sexy face he makes.

"Fine then" you swoop off your t-shirt and show off the lace cups of your red bra. "Now we're even" you smirk feeling like you won.

Jimin didn't expect you to be like this, he was just teasing you and now his cock was starting to get hard.

"Put your shirt back on Y/N" he grit.

"Oh I love it when you call me by my name" you mocked his flirting and he snapped.

Jimin pinned your stomach forcefully against the bathroom vanity holding you by your hips, and you could see him through the bathroom mirror behind you.

"You're playing a very dangerous game Y/N" he whispered into your ear seductively, he hadn't gotten laid since you moved in.

"Maybe I want to play dangerously" you remove your glasses and bite your bottom lip, pushing your firm yoga ass onto his erect penis, and he blew out a breath that fanned across your neck.

"We can't do this, I can't do this" Jimin repeated.

"It's ok, I'm safe with you" you said as you played with his hair on your shoulder.

Not being able to take anymore, he lowered his lips to your neck, kissing and sucking softly as he cupped your breasts from behind.

"We shouldn't be doing this" he squeezed them.

"Touch me, please" you whimper.

His one hand creeps down towards your heat, he was doing it slowly waiting for you to freak out and change your mind, but you didn't. You wanted him, his eyes drifted closed as soon as he felt the warmness inside your underwear.

Rubbing your throbbing clit, you could feel him still growing against your ass, you grind against him, and he slips two fingers inside you.

As he continued his assault inside you, pumping his fingers, he sucked on your neck, tracing his other fingers over your breast and tugging on your nipple. You could feel the building sensation.

"Look at me, when you cum" he breathes and you let go.

He watches you come apart in the mirror as he plays with your folds, your face flushed, your mouth open with your head back against his toned chest, both panting hard. He wanted you.

🤍

🤍(Struggling with this fanfic tbh)🤍

🤍
(Struggling with this fanfic tbh)
🤍