the death

[An i do not own any of the pictures all rights go to the rightful owner's thank you and I hope you enjoy the book.]  

"Mom I'm back"  brooke said as she walked to the kitchen to get something to drink it was another long day at work and she was exhausted even though she still had class to go to in a hour so she was just going to take a shower and relax for a bit before she left again.

"Mom" she yelled again. Brooke was starting to get worried it wasn't like her mother to go out without telling brooke or at least leaving a note.

Brooke started to look around she went up the stairs "mom are you up here" she looked in her mother' room  then she went to the garage her mom's car was still there now she was really worried her mother just got out of rehab she's not suppose to go out alone "were could she be" brooke said to herself. Brooke decided that her mother would probably be home sometime in the am. drunk and  Probably with some creep she just meet.

Brooke walked up the stairs  she decided she wasn't going to be the adult this time and take care of her mother while she said sorry over and over again it was time her mother grew up and took responsibility for her actions.

brooke was leaving home for good this time. As she was walking she heard her mothers cat scratch on the bathroom door probably wanting in to go to its litter box, so she walked over to the door opened it for the stupid old cat brooke tryed to be nice to the cat but every time she went to pet the stupid thing it would hiss and try to scratch her.

She turned on the light and that's when she saw it,  her mothers lifeless body laying in the bathtub. Brooke pulled her cell phone out while walking over to the bathtub "mom, Mom I'm so sorry MOM, mom please please wake up , mom please, MOM WAKE UP"