The usj

On the way to class they stayed close to izuku and when class started they were quiet it was usually for momo but not for Mina, the door opens to reveal aizawa.
Aizawa: all right everyone calm down. So today we're going to the usj.
Everyone was excited to go back and prove themselves Mina and Momo are hesitant a little.
Aizawa: problem child can I talk to you outside for a second ?
Izuku nodded and left with aizawa to chat.
Aizawa: I heard what happened.
Izuku: nezu?
Aizawa: nezu.
Izuku: so is that it ?
Aizawa: no I just wanted to thank you for protecting them and I will talk to them about it later.
Izuku: ok just if you want to tell the class run it by them.
Aizawa: noted and just head to the lockers to change.
He nods and heads to the lockers.
(Time skip)
Everyone was on the bus heading to the usj momo and Mina were sleeping on izuku shoulders but he just let it happen but a certain brunette was not happy about it. They finally get there and izuku starts to wake up the girls.
Izuku: hey you two it's time to wake up we're here.
Mina and Momo started to wake up and see they were sleeping on his shoulder they blushed and said sorry multiple times he just said it's fine and they went inside.
13: all right everyone you all know the rules from last ti-
Before she/he could finish a portal opens to reveal villains walk through it. Momo and Mina start shaking when they see the last two was Bakugo and todoroki. Izuku moves in front of them to protect them but gets teleported to the plaza.
Momo/ Mina: IZUKU!?!
Bakugo: now that it's you and us.
Todoroki: we can finally kill you.
Izuku: you will try but fail.
And with that the usj attack begins.