USJ AND DEKU VS NOMU (FINAL)

Momo and Mina are watching the scene unfold and we're holding there breath. They turn there attention to Bakugo and shoto who destroying the class. Mina tried using her acid but was blocked by Shoto. The two girls were being backed into a corner and start getting flash backs of what happened. They start shaking in fear. Izuku was battling the nomu and ends it by throwing it into a wall and using a ki blast.
He turns his attention to the stairs and flys over and punches Bakugo into todoroki.
Izuku: you guys ok?
Mina: yea- WATCH OUT!!
Izuku turns around and gets stabbed in the gut by a icicle.
Momo/Mina: IZUKU!!!
They ran to the fallen Izuku and held him in there arms. Bakugo and todoroki are walking towards them. Mina and Momo close there eyes until...
Izuku: no.
Izuku stands up and gets in a fighting stance. Momo and Mina are surprised he's standing up.
Izuku: I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET NEAR THEM! NOT NOW! NOT EVER!
Bakugo: GRRR YOU DAMN DEKU IM GONNA KILL YOU!!
The two ran at each other. Izuku rips out the icicle and stabs Bakugo in the leg. Shoto tries to use his flames but izuku swipes it away with one for all shot him with a ki blast. Shoto and Bakugo were forced to retreat. Izuku fell to the ground.

Mina and Momo ran to his side and held him until the hero's came and took him to the hospital