Robitch (Ch.1)

~ Mitch's Pov

7:00 A.M.

I had just waken up alone. Rob was out visiting family and i was left alone. Maybe I shoud try calling Jerome, he has been seeming off lately. I wonder what is wrong with him. He was my best friend, and i cared deeply for him. Something was totally wrong with him.

8:30 A.M.

I had gotten a shower and eaten breakfast. I turned my computer on and logged into skype. Out of my entire friends list, Jerome was the only one online, so I called him.

"Hey biggums"

"Hi Mitchy, how are you?"

"I duns know, do you wanna record some stuff?"

"Sure"

3 hours and 5 videos later, 3 hunger games and 2 battle domes when the others got online, It was only Jerome and I left. "So Jerome, can I come over next weekend? Just get some vlogs and hang out for the fun of it?"

Jerome paused for a moment and then he smiled. "Sure Biggums, hey maybe we could have a livestream too."

"Yeah buddy! Party all night loooonnnnnnnnnggggggg." Maybe Jerome will tell me what has been bothering him.

We hung up and I made lunch. I was watching a movie when somebody came through the door. I jumped and turned around to see Rob. What was he doing home?

"SURPRISE!!" He yelled and jumped in my lap. He hugged and kissed me while i kissed back.

"What are you doing home? I thought you weren't coming back for two weeks." I asked him while cuddling.

"I missed my Mitchy."

Man that was the sweetest thing he could have said at this moment. I kissed him forcing my way into his mouth. Yeah I was the dominate one here.

Dinner time:

Rob and I had our fun. I got dressed while he still layed in bed naked, pretty sore I bet. I cooked us some dinner and checked my messages. Jerome texted me asking about my flight details. Oh shit! I thought, I forgot to book a flight and tell Rob. I hurridly booked a flight and sent him the details, dinner was done and I called Rob down.

After dinner we curled up on the couch to watch the news. "Hey Rob?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm going down to see Jerome next weekend. Is that ok?"

"Sure MitchyPoo"

I kissed him and after a while we went to bed.

~Time Skipersssss~

~Jerome's POV

Mitch was coming in 3 days and I figured out what to do. This weekend it's only gonna be us doing goofy stuff. Hopefully I get the courage to tell him how I really feel...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I'm new to writing fanfiction. But I love Merome and jut needed it. I am horrible at spelling and get raging cases of writers block. I also am a poet, so uhh yeahhhh..... This story has no real storyline, and will go as my mind takes it. This is my real first story I didn't have ot do for school. Please help me. I will take requests and if you want to help me with my story please feel free to contact me in some way. I would love help. And even though some of my disorders make it hard for people to work with me, I hope you guys will like this.

PS: I used to roleplay so I am only used to making one side of the story, so help is needed!!! (I'm kinda shy and scared to put myself out there.)

PPS: My writing styles change constantly. Bare with it please!

PPPS: I ask that I dont get so much hate. I know there is going to be tons, just, please help my self-esteem.

Thanks~Bleed