Movies, and Blow Jobs (CH.21)

~M~

After lunch Jerome and I curled up on the bed and just watched netflix. We watched some disney movies, romantic movies, and then started watching some of Game of Thrones. Tension grew between us. We were both men, neither of us fully gay, so we could admire a beautiful women's body. I may have gotten hard at the images all I wanted was my Jerome.

I crawled on top of him and kissed him. Surprised he started kissing back rubbing his hands up and down my back.

We kept kissing like that for a few minutes until the tension grew even thicker, if even possible. I opened my mouth allowing myself to be dominated by Jerome.

He shoved me over to underneath of him, switching how we were before. His tongue invaded my open mouth making me moan.

He lowered his groin onto mine and we ground together as I sucked on his tongue. We stayed like that for even longer then before.

I pushed up on Jerome and he leaned back going into a sitting position and pulling me into his lap. The kiss disconnected as we were both breathing heavily. I giggled and started grinding down on his groin, I myself was already hard.

He started searching my neck for my sweet spot. I moaned loudly when he found it. He sucked and bit on it, I knew he was gonna make a mark, and I didn't care.

After I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled away as Jerome stared at me. I smiled and gently pushed him to lay down.

Once he was down I started to slowly unbutton and unzip his jeans. Once that was done I went and bit the waistline with my teeth and pulled them down, all the while looking straight into his eyes.

Once I did that with his jeans I did the same with his boxers, pulling them down just enough to access his rather large member. I moaned as I climbed on top of him and kissed him.

Watch me Jerome.

Ok Mitch.

He lays his hands on my ass getting anther kiss before I go back down. I look up, never disconnecting our eyes, I take his head in my mouth and slowly beginning to suck. Jerome bit his lip as my tongue played with his slit pushing on it. I slowly and gently dragged my teeth against him which made him moan out.

I slowly took him in deeper and deeper. Until I had him all the way down. I had trained my gag reflex long ago. I hummed vibrating him and I could tell he liked it. His head snapped back and he thrust up. Jerome's hands slowly crawled their way into my hair. Holding on tight he started making my head move up and down on him.

I moaned as he pulled on my hair swallowing and sucking. He thrust up every now and then making me smile. I pulled back to the head swirling my tongue around it, pushing against the slit, grazing my teeth.

Jerome grunted, I could see it in his features he couldn't hold against me.

I kept this up until he finally released into my mouth. I giggled and cleaned him all up then with the cum inside of my mouth I came up and open-mouthed kissed him sharing the load between us.

Ok guys I am in a car driving to Disney. Soooo.....I'm bored as fuck. I hope this is satisfying for you guys. If you want me to write Mitch's blow job from Jerome then tell me.

I might start anther book. I need a co-author, I have an idea and permission to use the one-shot. So if you want in, shoot me up.

Ummm I might be getting help writing for somebody.... (I now have gay friends..tehe)

If anybody has call of duty Black Ops II or GTA V for Xbox 360 I can play with you guys (I am noob btw I am a Pc girl, but I am learning) and if anybody wants to skype and play pc MC I'm in. Shoot me up.