Problems

Hey guys, talking with some people, and we got some problems.

The story is probably gonna change again.

I just do not know what I want to do with the story, and I am basically stalling right now.

I also had something happen to me over the weekend, so the people that were helping me I no longer have contact with them.
GamerRaven is still around though, I know you guys all love her. ~gives her a cookie~
She is an amazing writer, and kinda already knows what I'm thinking just by asking 3-4 yes or no questions....

I am helping EpiclyAwesom3 with her story. Just one, but when it comes to my own story I am just stuck.

I think with the help of GamerRaven we came up with a conflict/storyline.

Just EpiclyAwesom3 doesn't approve of it.

I would ask you guys, but that's spoilers. But I have some questions....

I know you guys will ignore them, but here it goes.

Preston is definitely gonna be a bad guy, but Rob might too..... (I personally hate it.)

Mitch or Rob is gonna be the bad person, who would you guys rather be?
(If Mitch, is the bad guy, it is only cause he has a big heart and can't help it.)

Are we all good with M-Preg?

If I double think on my storyline again would you guys be ok if I just stop this story and start over?

Maybe with the chance to come back?

Please remember I'm a poet not a writer. It's harder for me. This is my first non-school writing, and my first fanfiction.