Chapter 1

Nineteen years have gone and passed by quickly for me at the very least. Cecilia stayed back to help Obi-Wan and me around our place in Tatoonie. The boys went into the Academy and are going to return home in a while. Most likely two days, they are getting out of the Academy early like Cecilia did. She told us she hated the place which made me laugh for four minutes straight. I was walking around outside with Obi-Wan who said he felt a disturbance. I heard the calling of the sand people when we started to follow it. Our cloaks we shielding us from the suns hot rays. I wonder why anyone would knowingly go after sand people. Even the triplets knew better, and they are part of the Rebellion against the Empire. 

We got to a far off place and I could see a speeder. Around it were some sand people and I whistled letting it echo while Obi-Wan showed himself. When we got closer I saw Luke on the floor. I face palmed and pulled my cloaks hood down. Obi-Wan checked Luke while I looked into the small cave structure and saw R2. A droid I never thought I would see again in my life time. Obi-Wan followed my line of sight and pulled down his cloak's hood, "Hello there." Obi-Wan said.

"Come here my little friend. Don't be afraid." I said beckoning R2 forward.

"Don't worry. He'll be alright." Obi-Wan said looking down at Luke. Luke started to come through and Obi-Wan helped him sit up, "Rest easy son. You've had a busy day. You're fortunate to be all in one piece." He said.

"Ben? Ben Kenobi? Boy am I glad to see you. Where is my aunt Celeste?" Luke asked.

"I'm right here Luke. The Jundland Wastes are not to be travelled lightly." I said looking down at him.

"Tell us, young Luke, what brings you out this far?" Obi-Wan asked.

"This little droid. I think he's searching for his former Master, but I've never seen such devotion in a droid before." I looked at R2, of course Bail never had his memory erased, "He claims to be the property of an Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know who he's talking about?" Luke asked us.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi? Obi-Wan. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time." He said. Please I still call you that. I don't even like his name now, Ben. If you ask me its better for him to go by Benjamin Kenobi.

"I think my uncle knows him. He said he was dead." Luke said. I still don't get why Owen is like this.

"Oh, he's not dead. Not yet." I said.

"You know him, Aunt Celeste?" Luke asked.

"Of course I know him. He's right there." I said gesturing at Obi-Wan.

"I haven't gone by the name of Obi-Wan since, oh, before you were born." Obi-Wan said.

"Oh, then the droid does belong to you." Luke said.

"I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Very interesting." Obi-Wan said.

"I do remember this droid. It's R2-D2 Obi-Wan." I said. I heard the call of the sand people and smiled, "Looks like we have to head in doors." I said.

"The sand people are easily startled... but they'll soon be back- and in greater numbers." Obi-Wan said.

"3PO." Luke said and he took off with Obi-Wan after him while I answered a com I had coming through and I saw Cecilia pop up.

"Yes Cecilia?" I asked her. 

"Quinten and Quincy are already back home. Th-" Cecilia was interrupted when Quinten and Quincy popped in pushing her out the way and onto the floor.

"Hey mom, when will you guys come home?" Quinten asked.

"Mom, we're hungry!" Quincy yelled.

"Quincy Kenobi, make yourself something to eat then. Quinten we will be home soon and help your sister off the floor before I go over there and punish you two." I said sending a glare at them.