chapter 24

As y/n entered Jungkook's office with coffee she saw Jungkook staring and the computer screen . She found that weird as he wasn't typing just staring.But she ignored it and settled the cup of coffee on the table beside the computer. 

For her surprise Jungkook immediately widen his eyes and closed the computer in a hurry which made y/n curious about what Jungkook was looking at. "Miss y/n, don't you know how to knock ?!" Jungkook question shouted making y/n frighten at her place. 

"I-I am sorry..." she said whereas Jungkook banged his hand on the table "don't ever do it again u get that?" Y/n rapidly shaked her head agreeing to what he said."now go to ur table and start working" Jungkook said with a cold face with a deep tone seating back at his chair.

Y/n looked around the room and found a chair and table with lot's of paper  at the corner of the room .She went there ,settled down and started working. 'Seriously there were tons of papers on the table'. She was working peacefully until she heard Jungkook shout so she went to his pace asking what's the matter. 

"Is this how u make a coffee?!" Jungkook asked placing the cup of coffee on the table harshly "It's so bitter , Can u do a single work properly ?" Jungkook shouted at Y/n making y/n look down and bit her lips in order to control her tears. 

"go and make me the coffee again now ! FAST!" hearing that Y/n took the cup of coffee and ran to the break room. She went and started making coffee with the coffee machine while doing so she tasted her previous coffee 'it's perfectly fine ! the taste is amazing , how could he not like it ' 

Y/n thought as the coffee was made she added extra sugar and went to Jungkook's office with it. As she entered inside his office she found Jungkook on his phone cursing someone and scolding them about some project very badly .   

Y/n just placed the drink on the table near the computer and went at her seat and thought how much have jungkook changed . She was wondering if he had even smiled in all these years."Are u gonna daydream all day !!" Y/n heard a voice causing her to look back at the Jungkook who was rolling his eyes.

"You are here to work not daydream , so work properly" Jungkook said with a cold glare and settled at his seat and sipped his coffee. Y/n Just rolled her eyes and turning around she mimicked how Jungkook acted right now ."Miss y/n if you wanna be a actor , you are allowed to resign and go where u please " 

Y/n turned around with a forced smile "Mr. Jeon , Thankx for the advise . But I would like to continue what I am doing right now" making Jungkook roll his eyes once again and as Jungkook was about to say something else y/n said something first "Mr.Jeon , if u would excuse me now I would like to complete my work"

Saying that Y/n turned around and started doing all the paper work given to her . Jungkook just scoffed at Y/n "as if I am the one disturbing her" he murmured and poked his inner cheek. 

It was already 12:00 which means they had a break but Y/n wasn't even able to complete half of her paper work so she decided to just skip her meal and work . Jungkook went to cafeteria to get some food.

Mins passed by and y/n was still doing her paper works. Jungkook entered his office as he was done with his lunch. He wanted to tell y/n to go and get some food but then he told himself 'why does he care' and went to his seat doing his work but time time he used to look at what y/n was doing. 

It was already 10:30 pm and y/n was doing her last paper work . Jungkook had finished his work but was pretending as if he was still working but actually he was waiting for y/n to complete her work.

It was 11:00 pm and Y/n had finally finished her work . She stretched her body because of tiredness and sitting at a place for hours made her body ache. Jungkook stood up and walked to the front door "are u done with the work" he asked without facing Y/n.

"yes" she replied all tired and still stretching. Then hurry up I am getting home. Y/n immediately stood up grabbed her thing and followed Jungkook to his car . They drove home and as soon as they reached home y/n went to her room and felt asleep. 

Jungkook pov~

I knocked at y/n door but got no answer in return so I opened and took a look inside and found y/n sleeping on the same dress on. 'This first day might have been really tiring for her' he thought as he wrapped a blanket over her and left for his room . 

Flashback still Jugkook pov~

I was looking at the pic of y/n and a boy which Taehyung hyung gave me saying she had moved on so I should move on too . It's been so long but still I can't stop getting mad over that photo. I was staring at the pic when I noticed someone placed something on the table .

When I looked up it was a coffee and when I saw the person who brought it I was so damn horrified thinking what she would think about me when she finds out I have a pic of her and her so called boyfriend. 

-----------------------------

That's all for this chapter 
I hope U liked reading and enjoyed it !
slower this chapter with votes and comments if it deserves it !!

Thank u all for ur love and support so far ! I would like to take my leave now so baii take care all , stay safe !! Bug out !!

words : 1008