.·:*¨¨*:·.childhood.·:*¨¨*:·.

Chapter 1

age

Muichiro: 8

Yuichiro: 8

Miyoshi: 7

"I... was born to be happy."

"Muichiro nii-san, let's play! Yuichiro nii-san won't play with me," Miyoshi clung onto Muichiro and pouted. Muichiro smiled at his sister being adorable and brought her out to play in the forest.

"Those fruits look delicious!" Miyoshi glanced at a tall tree and pointed to some shiny red fruits that made their mouths water. Looking at how his sister craved for the fruit, Muichiro said without thinking, "I'll get it for you!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, Muichiro wanted to face palm himself. God, that was SO STUPID! WHAT WAS I THINKING? CAN I EVEN CLIMB TREES???

"Yayyyy" Miyoshi cheered. Not wanting to disappoint his sister, Muichiro sighed and attempted to climb the tree.

"Nii-san, be careful!" Miyoshi called out. Muichiro was several meters above the ground and he trembled with every step, praying, please, please, do NOT fall! I am going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Luckily, he didn't die and managed to pick a couple of fruits, get down the tree safely. "Whew, that was scary," he muttered under his breath.

As they munched on the fruits, Miyoshi blurted out, "Nii-san, you are so cool! When I grow up, I want to be like you, and help others. You are amazing, kind and awesome!" Muichiro blushed and hugged Miyoshi tightly.

                                                                    .·:*¨¨*:·. end .·:*¨¨*:·.