Cobalt Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The beginning like any fairy tale and Agent movies, it starts off with the love of my life and me. Cobalt, a beautiful woman who talks with a nice summer breeze. Whenever I with her, I feel that there is nothing behind us, just the future. But I was wrong, I am a person that you wouldn't expect, sometimes I was called the unknown agent. I never attended in many meetings and no one knows my job with the Secret Service. Not even Cobalt.

But all of this came to an end.

"Get up Sweetheart, you are going to be late for work." Cobalt suggests while pushing me back and forth.

Cobalt thinks I work as a CEO of an electronics company, but really it's hang around town and drink some coffee.

"Okay, Ms. Leask,"

I get my work clothes on and go off. But during the middle of the day, my handy dandy phone sent a message. A calling from the Secret Service. I immediately go to an underground elevator where the HQ lies. A dump filled with people, left during the war. And now, a cleaned up dump. I arrived to Ryan Cosley, the Head of the Secret Service.

"What do you want,"

"We have another threat. Criminal Mastermind Jessica Wesley, has slaughtered many people to steal precious money and power to be a threat to us and the world. You will find her in this city and she has someone's identity as one of the slaughtered men." Cosley said while giving me a document of the crimes she did.

"Why me,"i

"You hang around Manhattan a lot, and you meet up with a lot of people. All you need to do is interrogate in a matter that people will not feel stalked and find anyone suspicious."

He hands me a letter from this Jessica with her signature in a funny way. With a capital C in JessiCa and a capital L in WesLey.

Then I realized, it was initials. C. L.

Oh no, it can't be.

I ran back home with a pistol in my pocket.

I see Cobalt.

She asked me "Why are you back so early."

"I have to tell you something, but it will be bad news, that even I can't believe. We have to..."

Before I could finish, she randomly grabs a gun and shoots me in the shoulder. I was on the floor barely moving, she leans over and kisses me on the cheek. This couldn't be happening, I was having a great time, until my wife is an evil criminal mastermind.

I was unconscious.

But I knew I had to kill her.