Chapter 1 | The Meeting

It was an ordinary day where Karasuno Volleyball Team Members practices their volleyball. Their captain, Daichi, has been working hard. So as the rest of the team too.

Their manager, Kiyoko, was finding a new manager for the Volleyball Club. She would have to leave the school next year as she was graduating, so as some of the other members in the club. The new manager would have to be the manager for the club for next year and the other following years that she would still remain in the school.

Kiyoko: So? Would you like try it out?

???: U-uh sure!-

Kiyoko: Great! Ill come back after school so you could meet the volleyball members! Well, see ya!

???: Ook...

                   | After School |

The volleyball members were in the gymnasium, practicing. When all of the sudden, Kiyoko swung the gymnasium door opened.

Kiyoko: Sorry to suprise everyone like that but I have found a new manager for the club!

Dachi: oh..?

Behind Kiyoko was a blonde, short and nervous girl.

???: I-im i-im...Hitoka Yachi..

One of the members which is so called captain too, was amazed.

Sugawara: Oh really?? That's amazing!

In the meantime, a boy with dark green hair, with freckles and who is standing beside his best friend who was tall, tsukishima, was fluttered.

Yamaguchi: she's kawaii..
(Btw kawaii means cute if u dk)

Asahi, an ace in the team asked her.

Asahi: What class are u from?

Yachi viewed him as the scary man, not boy but a man, asking what class she was. It was because that Asahi has a Beard and there were also some gossips about him because of his beard😂

Yachi: I-IM FROM C-CLASS 5 S-SIR!

Kageyama was a setter in the team.

Kageyama: sir? Why did she call him sir? Probably because of his beard-

Hinata was a absolute great player in the team and he replied with saying.

Hinata: YAY WE ARE GONNA HAVE A MANAGER FOR NEXT YEAR!!

Yachi starts sweating and stuttering when she heard the words that Hinata said.

Kiyoko: oh uh she's only here for the try outs. And we haven't really know if she wants to join. She's only here to meet you all.

Yachi: n-nice to m-meet you..

Everyone: WELCOME!

Kiyoko: she'll have to go soon as she has some duties to do.

Yachi: well.. I better go now! And w-well.. g-goodbye for n-now!

When Yachi left, Yamaguchi was thinking about Yachi. About how cute she was and how adorable she was. He couldn't stop thinking about her. It felt as if he had been hypnotized by her. But he liked it though, somehow.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so hi. Sorry for the late delay a bit. I will continue to do chapter 2 soon. Don't worry, the story won't be short ;)
I promise 🥺

 Don't worry, the story won't be short ;) I promise 🥺