Chapter 1

“Watch where you're going , bitch." someone yelled as they bumped into me.
   “ Sorry " I mumbled. As you can see, people aren't really nice to me. I was a need, after all. Who would want to bother with a waste of space like me?
   “Crimson" Oh yeah him. Only he would bother with my existence politely. That is why he is my best friend. He is the reason I haven't just left. I stay because of him.
   “ What's up?" Oh yeah and them. How could I forget them? They are the other reasons I haven't left. They could light up a top. with just a smile. My friends Taylor, Tyler, and Ian.
    “Hey what's up? We've been calling you for awhile. Didn't you hear us?" said Taylor.
    “Lost in thought."
    Taylor and Tyler are twins and are the people to let in a candy store. Ian is the calmer one.
     “She was probably daydreaming of me," Taylor said.“ You are so cute,but you're not my type."
     “Please. If she was daydreaming about anyone it would be me!" exclaimed Ian.
    “ Sorry to burst both of your egos,.but I'm not interested in anyone of you. I was thinking of something the Alpha said. God, I aware you all think that the world revolves around you." I complained, “What's up?"
    “Well Ms. I-want-to-crush-people's-egos, we were wondering if you wanted to go to this new restaurant instead of having poison for lunch, but since you want to crush my brothers ego I think we won't let you" Taylor said.
     “No, please don't let me die. I'm begging you, take me with you!! I love you Taylor."
Then we all heard it. It was almost the scariest thing I have ever heard. it was a growl that could rival an angry, pregnant, jealous, she-wolf.
      We all turned slowly to see the source. It was the soon-to-be Alpha Cable. He looked angry and then happy,then angry again.
     That's when I realized that he was my mate.
    “Everyone may I have your attention. I have found my mate, but apparently I have been paired up with a weak mate. So I, Cable Matthews, REJECT you ,Crimson Katherine Blood, as my mate and Future Luna of the pack," He said with a smirk “I'll take you sister instead of you as my mate."
      They all started to laugh as if it was the funniest thing in the world.
     I felt it, the bond, as it shattered like glass; not completely, but I still felt it. It was as if the world had stopped. Then nothing. I felt as I did before I realized he was my mate. He was a complete as whole. There was no void. My life didn't feel as if it was going to crumble, but I did feel as if weights on my shoulders were being lifted. So I did the only thing I could do. I look at the at the crowd and smile. They seem surprised. I don't know why because he's a jerk.
     I then turn to him and smile as I say, “ Thank you." I then turn to my friends and said, “ Lets go eat."
     I walk down the hall leaving a gaping Ex-mate. I don't regret an ounce of what I just did. I mean why would I want him as a mate. He just makes my decision way easier. I have to go now. I want to show him and all of them.
     “What is wrong with you? You just got just got rejected by your soulmate. You know the one who is supposed to support you forever? Who's suppose to take care of you and love you? Who's suppose to -"
     “Exactly he is suppose to love, take care, and support me. How is he going to do that if he rejects me?!" I reasoned. “Why would I want someone who doesn't want me because he thinks I'm weak? What am I suppose to do? Get on my knees and beg him to take me back? Hell no!! I don't need him to take care of me. They can still try to bully me if they want, but I just sit there and take it. I don't care anymore. Soon they won't be able to." I said.
      “What is that suppose to mean?" whispered Ian.
        “You'll see soon. Now let's go eat. I'm starved"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's the first chapter. Comment they encourage me to work faster. Vote as well.
*drops a smoke bomb*
*with mysterious voice* Until we meet again