5

A knock came to the door and salís was up and getting it . Since yesterday he's been watching the door like a hawk and palming his sword . When we went to sleep I had to tell him he couldn't get released if he killed the king ... he'd be killed . Yet he still was close to me and watched the door like a hawk . We were both unsettled by that visit.

" alright love birds are you ready for today !" Roan said walking in with a small little suitcase and a much bigger one and a huge goofy smile .

" time to squash assholes and prove you're a couple and get this man released!" Roan said and I nodded and excused myself .

" I have to go get changed " I said and the guys went quiet . The minute I came out roan was whistling and opening up the smaller case . I turned to salís with the pretty necklace and asked if he could help me put it on . He stared at me for a minute then nodded and did so .

" you are stunning ! Oh my ! Not even 'the most gorgeous lady of the land' holds a torch to you kitten! Come let's rosen those cheeks and lips and make those eyes pop!" He said excitedly ,I was excited too as he sat me down and started gingerly swiping and patting stuff on my face . I've never worn makeup!

We were told a fancy horse drawn carriage was going to be at our home by noon and sure enough the knock on the door alerted to us all the time indeed had come to enter the jungle of aristocrats .

We made our way out and me and salís were arm in arm , he helped me up and we sat next to each other hands in a gentle hold .

" finally gods I'm starving ! " roan said and I chuckled and nodded. I felt like I could eat a whole bear at this point , a sacred bear! Those huge ones that live in the deep forest of agu.

"Alright , we have to be alert . The royals are going to want to tear all of us to shreds luv. So we're going to have to have real emotions made of steal and a good smirking poker face ! This is going to be a pissing event really, they love to throw banquets for everything . " roan said and I nodded .

" will you be by my side the whole night ?" I asked and turned to roan . Not going to be lying... I was actually scared . He turned to me with a soft gaze and nodded his head . He patted my hand that was in salís's .

" of course kitten. I'll be right by your side like a barnacle !well unless you go to the ladies room .. or ask me not to be " he said and I laughed and nodded . He was surprisingly blushing .

~~~~~~~~

We arrived and it was already breathtaking. The huge palace wasn't just huge it was extravagant. Good accenting , lights . I even think I saw a few beasts flying around for added decor . Crazy. We got off and as if on cue a crowd of people outside were chattering and staring at us . Salís gently held my hand and helped me down . We made our way in and everyone kept saying congratulations and that we were a beautiful couple . I smiled and actually blushed . All this attention was painful .

" MY MY MY ! Dear gods have graced us ! salís you lucky dog ! You look beautiful ms.vago!" the king said and on cue the sea of people parted and everyone went levels of tone lower to hear him.

He made his was towards us and on his arms were two gorgeous big boob ladies . They were really pretty ! They gave me kind smiles and I was smiling back happily atleast at them . That was until I met the hungry eyes of the king and I had to physically fight myself from not glaring at him.

He stepped towards and kneeled in-front of me . He grabbed my free hand and gave it a big kiss . Everyone was quiet and either gasping or gossiping.

" would you do me the pleasure to dance the first dance with me ?" He said and I turned to salís who had a huge frown .