Being the new girl

FOR A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL SHOULD HAVE SCARED ME BUT... I GUESS I WASN'T. I THINK THE WORD TO DECRIBE IT WOULD BE ANXIOUS I WASN'T QUITE SCARED BUT I WASN'T HAPPY ITHER. MY FIRST YEAR I SHOULD BE EXCITED RIGHT? IM A HOT RED HEAD WITH A PALE COMPLECTION AN EVERY GUY I MEET WHISTLES AND CALLS ME GOOD LOOKING. I GUESS I JUST HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS EVERY THING IS SO SIMPLE SO... NORMAL? I WANT SOMETHING TO CHANGE OR TO FIND LOVE. ILL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT THEN, IM ONLY A FEW FEET AWAY FROM THE CLOSEST STUDENTS SO... HERE GOES NOTHING.

THE FIRST GIRL TAKES NOTICE OF ME AND WALKS TO MY SIDE

"HEY, YOU'RE THE NEW GIRL ELLA RIGHT?"

"OH UH YEAH, YEAH IM ELLA."

"WELL WELCOME TO WINTERS HIGH, IM LORAN, THE NEWS GIRL, I KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THE TOUR?"

"UH, YEAH SURE, THAT'D BE GREAT."

LORAN RAN ME THROUGH THE BACICS AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I ZONED OUT THROUGH MOST OF IT AND WAS LOOKING AROUND THIS NEW PLACE. MY DAD LEFT ME AND MY MOM PROBABLY FOR A HOAR FROM A BAR AND NEVER LEFT A CALL OR MESSAGE AND WE BOTH JUST ASSUMED HE WAS DEAD OR SOMETHING. ALL I NEW WAS HE LEFT US AND HE WASN'T PLANNING ON COMING BACK. AS I looked around I see a guy with silver eyes that sparkeled he looked straight at me. I shook my head in disbelif and when I opened my eyes again his eyes were a dark sapphire like mine. I looked to Loran.

"Who's that?"I stare in his direction.

"Him? Oh that's Mason.He doesn't let anyone other that his family even touch him. He's such a hottie though but don't waste you time."

"Oh, uh yeah, yeah, right."

I can't help looking though. She's right when she said he's a hottie.

"Ella" she snaps her fingers in front of my face

I blink and look at her. "What?"

"Your staring"says Loran

I look down and mumble "oh"

The bell rings and it's time to go to class. Bio, ugh. Oh my god, everyone is already seated and the only available seat is next to HIM. I try to act normal as I take my seat. And after what Loran told me about him I thought it best if I didn't talk to him. I would let him talk to me. But their is no reason why I should make friends. I am moving to a new school in three weeks. I over heard my parents talking about how it was so important for me to go to this school before I turned 16. What's so special about me being 16? And, my parents hate moving.