(14) searching for a blank [Day 19]

(i want.... a man..... to hold me i-in his arms... and t-take me to o-outback and f-feed me steak medium rare >///<

its all i want sorry this is getting not safe for work-)
________________________

"Maybe this is not working."

You turn to look at Rantaro, who was leaning on the wall behind you. It was like a cord in your mind was pulled from you when he said this.

"Well, I will make it work," you insisted. Shuichi was passed out for no absolute reason when you came back to tell Rantaro, so you  decided to check his body for anything suspicious he might be hiding from you lot.

"How did he even get this way anyways?" you asked the green man, who just responds with a shrug with an, "I dunno," when you went and entered the room. When Rantaro had explained the situation, you were having a lot of questions of doubt in your mind. He was in fact passed out, so you, forgetting everything Monokuma said, wanted to check his body.

"I wonder if he feels me... touching him," the thought of that makes you shiver. Rantaro chuckles, "I don't believe he can feel that, not when he's in a position like that." You eye-roll, clearly bothered by the comment.

"Its like, weird that I'm assaulting his body while he doesn't know about it," you say as you continue to search his pockets of plenty. You eyes open up when you feel something jingle in his right pant pocket.

You raise a brow, and took out whatever that jingle was, only to find out it was just a watch. You immediately went to put it back, but then the back of your hand made contact with a sharp point, causing you to flinch, and removing your hand from the pocket.

You examine your hand, which not has a slight cut that is between the knuckle of your ring and pinkie fingers. You, seeing the blood, started to suck on it so that it would stop the bleeding. Ranataro was confused, and so, he went beside you and kneeled down, "You alright?"

You nod, then released your hand from your mouth's grip, and try to search for the sharp object again. This time, when you made contact with it, you carefully feel for a safe place to grab it, and you slowly pull it out (you were concerned to rip Shuichi's pockets so you were very very very very VERY careful).

It was a small razor blade. 'But what is it doing in his pocket?' you wondered.

You went to put it back, as the door opened. In walked in Gonta, Kiibo, and Ryoma, who were having some conversation beforehand but tried to shut it down as soon as they were near the two of you and Shuichi's body.

"Ah! I-Is he dead??" Ryoma exclaims with a feint expression of shock to see Shuichi sprawled on the bathroom floor.

"Hes, fine, Ryoma! He's just, passed out, I think," Rantaro says with no voice of reassurance whatsoever. 'Don't give false hope dude smh.'

Ryoma sighs in relief, and returns a chipper smile to his face, "Well, that's good!" He had his hands behind his back and was bouncing in position, his body swaying forward and backward, still looking past Rantaro.

"What the hell didya get out of him?" Kiibo goes forward and squints, looking at the body in what seems to be an attempt to figure out and calculate what happened to him.

You stood up, and sighed, "That little bitch can moan and groan, but he never budges!" You were still a bit frustrated, but you subside it for now, "But since he's passed out now, we decided to search his body."

"Correction, [Y/n], decided to search his body," Rantaro says with a hint of mischief. You eyeroll, "No, no I did not. You were a witness, therefore you are very MUCH included in the searching of his body!"