25. Incarcerated Desperado

• • • • • • • •

"So Ashanti. What kinda things do you like? And why do you live in this neighbourhood? No offence to you, but it's not exactly the best."

All four of them were at the nearest park now, with Ashanti having absolutely no idea what the four of them were really up to behind the scenes.

Quite frankly?

Ashanti was becoming slightly annoyed because they had kept on asking questions about her, but she had absolutely no information about them.

When she had realised this, she had gotten really suspicious again, disregarding all of the questions in which they were asking her, so that she could have asked them their own questions instead.

"I think you guys have enough information about me already. I know nothing about you guys, so what's up with that?"

Kayden's eyes had widened a lot when he had heard that, because he didn't want his cover being below at all.

They needed to use sleeping gas on her and get her to the headquarters in order to kidnap her, but how?

They kind of had a tight schedule here.

Apparently, if they hadn't kidnapped her in ten minutes then all three of them would have gotten kicked out of the team for good, and none of them wanted that.

Although Tazeena didn't care really.

But Kayden and Thalia did.

"We can show you where we live if you want," Tazeena suggested, with Ashanti just staring straight at her as though she was a crazy person.

When she had said that she had wanted to get to know them, she didn't mean by going to their house, because that would have been messed up.

I barely know them and they're already inviting me over to their house?

Something's definitely up.

"Why would I suddenly want to go to your house after barely knowing you guys?"

"It'll be fun," Thalia had promised her. "Come on. Let's go."

Inevitably though, Ashanti had refused to follow them to their house, causing Kayden to use sleeping gas on her when she had least expected it, which had harmlessly put her to sleep.

But the truth was... they didn't really want her to come to their house at all, why would they? Like Ashanti had said- they barely knew her and everything.

They just needed a distraction in order for one of them to use sleep gas on her.

After Kayden had unexpectedly used the sleeping gas on Ashanti without warning her, Ashanti had fainted, with Kayden catching her.

Thalia had then contacted Missy Elliott that they had used the sleeping gas on her, with Missy Elliott then telling them to come to the headquarters immediately.